Final Touch Wine Scent and Flavour Enhancer for your Decanter
Insert the aerator for decanters into your decanter, and then slowly pour a bottle of wine into the aerator. As the wine travels through the aerator it is forced through small holes which spray the wine throughout the decanter. Because all of the wine has been exposed to air using this enhanced method of aeration, it provides instant and maximum oxygenation to the entire bottle. With this type of aeration, you don't have to wait to enjoy your wine; it is ready to be served immediately after decanting.
Easy to Use:
- Place the Wine Enhancer into the neck of the Decanter.
- Optional: To filter the sediment, place the included sediment filter into the top of Enhancer.
- Pour your wine into the Wine Enhancer for decanters.
- Watch how the wine moves through the holes in the Enhancer to maximize the aeration.
- Once you have poured all of your wine through the Enhancer, remove it from the top of your decanter before serving your wine.
- Clean your Wine Enhancer and Decanters like you would clean your good wine glasses.
- Please note that the Wine Enhancer is dishwasher safe.
- Rinse under water and air dry.
- Run the Wine Enhancer under the tap with a finger blocking one end.
- When full use the palm of your other hand to block the other end and shake. Repeat if necessary.
- Replace on storage stand and air dry
Final Touch Wine Scent and Flavour Enhancer for your Decanter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.