Special laminate is aluma-steel, which is a stainless steel hard plastic look-alike, other options are available. The WineKeeper 7769 Monterey wine preservation and dispensing system has a professional look that fits in well with a commercial environment, or for the wine connoisseur at home. A pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen protects wine from spoiling and oxidation when being dispensed by the glass from opened bottles. The temperature range in the Monterey for white wine is 42-48° F and 46-68° F for red wine. It features easy to use sliding doors. For optimum performance, a minimum vented air space of 1" each side, 3" behind, and 12" above the unit is required.
- Special Laminate Cabinet.
- Two-Stage Regulator, Lights & Thermometer.
- Thermal-pane glass doors and 8' Remote Nitrogen Tubing with Quick-Connect.
- Refrigeration: Auto-defrost, 115 Volt, 60 HZ, 1.1 Amps.
- Temperature range for white wine is 42 to 48 F, for red wine the range is 50 to 65 F.
- Required minimum air space for proper venting is 3" behind and 12" above unit.
- "Special Laminate" is Anodized Aluminum with a Stainless Steel or Brass look surface which requires no polishing.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Monterey 6 Bottle Wine Dispenser Preservation Unit - Special Laminate Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.