The Napa is a popular choice for both home and commercial applications. The Napa is constructed of handcrafted, custom quality cabinetry and employs a proven nitrogen gas preservation technology. The Napa 7995 will dispense 3 white x 3 red. The unit uses coldplate refrigeration and requires manual defrosting. Backup bottles held ready at proper temperature behind dispensing bottles.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES
- Includes two-stage regulator
- Comes standard with lights and thermometer.
- Door has insulated glass and comes with 8 feet of remote nitrogen tubing with quick-connect.
- Refrigeration: manual defrost
- Electrical: 115 Volts, 60 Hz.
- White wine temperature range is 42 to 48° F.
- Red wine range is 58 to 64° F.
- Required minimum air space for proper venting is 3" behind and 12" above the unit.
- Oak cabinet exterior
- You can select either a Black, Brass or Chrome Faucet Bonnets.
- The Nitrogen Cylinder is sold seperately. You will need to choose what size will work best for you.
- 2.5 lb. Aluminum Nitrogen Cylinder (dispenses 12-15 Cases of Wine).
- 5 lb. Aluminum Nitrogen Cylinder (dispenses 20-25 Cases of Wine).
- Your Napa is custom built to order then crated for shipping.
- Units are custom built to order, so allow 2-3 weeks for production and delivery.
|Depth||19" (22" net)|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Napa 6 Bottle 3 Red 3 White Wine Dispenser Preservation Unit - Oak Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.