The Napa is a popular choice for both home and commercial applications. The Napa is constructed of handcrafted, custom quality cabinetry and employs a proven nitrogen gas preservation technology. The Napa 7997 dispenses 4 white x 4 red wines. The unit uses coldplate refrigeration and requires manual defrosting. Backup bottles held ready at proper temperature behind dispensing bottles.
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES
- Includes two-stage regulator
- Comes standard with lights and thermometer.
- Door has insulated glass and comes with 8 feet of remote nitrogen tubing with quick-connect.
- Refrigeration: manual defrost
- Electrical: 115 Volts, 60 Hz.
- White wine temperature range is 42 to 48° F.
- Red wine range is 58 to 64° F.
- Required minimum air space for proper venting is 3" behind and 12" above the unit.
- Oak cabinet exterior
- You can customize the number and combination of white and red wine bottles.
- You can select either a Black, Brass or Chrome Faucet Bonnets.
- The Nitrogen Cylinder is sold seperately. You will need to choose what size will work best for you.
- 2.5 lb. Aluminum Nitrogen Cylinder (dispenses 12-15 Cases of Wine).
- 5 lb. Aluminum Nitrogen Cylinder (dispenses 20-25 Cases of Wine).
- Your Napa is custom built to order then crated for shipping.
- Units are custom built to order, so allow 6 to 10 weeks for production and delivery.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Napa 8 Bottle Wine Dispenser Preservation Unit - Oak Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.