WineKeeper's top of the line, fully customizable unit, with the shallowest footprint. Special laminate is aluma-steel, which is a stainless steel hard plastic look-alike.
Optimize your wine storage with WineKeeper's Magnum - designed to cool and dispense red and white wines by the glass. A pressurized blanket of inert nitrogen protects the wine from oxidation, enabling you to enjoy your collection without it quickly spoiling. A specialized, forced air refrigeration system with automatic defrost provides increased temperature control and cooling capacity. The system maintains a temperature range of 42 - 65° F, and includes a movable divider wall that separates different temperatures for red and white wines. You can move the divider depending on how many bottles of red and white wine you want to dispense. The Magnum is our least deep unit-only 15" which is ideal for use on narrow, back bar counters. A minimum vented air space of 1" on each side, 3" behind, and 12" above the unit is required for it to run smoothly. Custom configurations are available.
- Special Laminate Cabinet.
- Two-stage regulator, lights & thermometer.
- Insulated glass doors, moveable divider wall and 8' remote nitrogen tubing with quick-connect.
- Refrigeration: auto defrost, 120 volt, 60 HZ., 3 amps.
- Temperature range is 42 to 65 F.
- The required minimum vented air space is 1" each side, 3" behind and 12" above unit.
- The Magnum is designed to be clad in a variety of plastic laminates, anodized aluminum, or stainless steel.
- It is available in most hardwoods.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Magnum 8 Bottle Wine Dispenser Preservation Unit - Special Laminate Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.