Wine Saver Pro Wine Preservation & Serving System
Wine Saver Pro is an affordable, restaurant quality wine preserving system that makes it possible to build and maintain a profitable wine-by-the-glass program. With the preservation qualities of argon gas, Wine Saver Pro protects the freshness of your high-end wines for weeks while allowing them to be dispensed a glass at a time. When argon gas is injected into the bottle, air in the bottle is displaced by the denser argon, which blankets the surface of the wine and protects it against the harmful effects of oxidation.
Designed for restaurants by an actual restaurant owner, Wine Saver Pro is completely self-contained, portable and commercial quality. Its sleek modern design built from stainless steel and food-grade PVC plastic easily fits into any bar environment. Wine Saver Pro holds up to 5 standard sized (750 mL) wine bottles and accommodates virtually any 750-mL bottle. The unit is completely self-contained with an integrated regulator as well as storage for two additional argon canisters.
Please Note: Argon gas canisters are not included. Wine Saver Pro argon canisters are required for use. Use of any other gas canisters voids any manufacturer's warranty or claims. Canisters may be purchased separately in singles or sets of 2.ADVANTAGES OF ARGON GAS
Argon is the "preservative" gas of choice among vintners and high-end wineries in their own winemaking and storage processes. Far denser than other "preservative" gases and more than twice the density of oxygen, the stable and inert argon offers superior wine preservation, displacing oxygen in the bottle to create a protective barrier between your fine wine and the degenerative effects of oxidation.
Gas based wine preservation systems also out-perform vacuum systems in maintaining the freshness of wine. Vacuum/pump systems not only remove the oxygen from the bottle, they also remove the "light" volatile aroma elements from the wine. Gas based systems, especially argon, ensure the aromas of the wine remain in the bottle until the last drop.
After use, the empty argon gas canisters can be safely discarded in your regular trash, unlike popular nitrogen canisters, which need to adhere to DEP disposal regulations.WHY BUY THE WINE SAVER PRO
- Offer your customers a wider and more exciting range of wines-by-the-glass with guaranteed freshness every time.
- Uses totally inert, pure preservation grade argon gas to prevent the harmful effects of oxygen on wine.
- Costs about 85˘ per bottle to operate.
- Simple and safe to operate with virtually "zero" maintenance required.
- User-friendly and built to take on the punishment of the restaurant industry.
- Sleek modern design, easily fits into any bar environment.
- Realize a growth in sales, increased profits and customer satisfaction.
- Height: 9 1/4"
- Width: 18 1/2"
- Depth: 6 1/4"
- Approx. Height w/Bottles: 20"
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
- Bottle Capacity: 5 (750 mL)
- Holds 5 Standard (750 mL) Wine Bottles
- Accommodates Virtually Any 750-mL Bottle
- Each Argon Canister Will Preserve 12-15 Standard Size Bottles
- Up to 30 Days Preservation Time
- Completely Self-Contained with Integrated Regulator
- Designed for Ease of Use for Quick Change of Both Gas Supply and Wine Bottles
- Storage for Two Extra Gas Canisters
- Door Panels May Be Customized with Your Own Logo
- Stainless Steel and Food-Grade PVC Plastic Construction
- Argon Canisters Sold Separately
- One-Year Parts and Labor.
- Use of any other gas canisters voids any manufacturer's warranty or claims.
Wine Saver Pro Wine Preservation & Serving System Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $4.68
Sale Price: $7.23
Sale Price: $13.56
Sale Price: $7.65