Vintage View MAG2-P - 18 Magnum / Champagne Bottle VintageView Wine Rack - Platinum Series Finish
The VintageView Magnum Series wall-mounted wine racks are manufactured specifically for your Magnum and Champagne bottles. The VintageView MAG2-P is a double depth wine rack that holds 18 Magnum / Champagne bottles. Nine rows, two bottle deep and 3' 9" Tall. The platinum racks are given their finish by a process of being brushed, then nickel-plated, and then coated with a clear, semi-gloss lacquer. This process creates an appearance similar to brushed stainless steel. The WS series racks are designed to hold standard-sized wine bottles when placed 7.5 inches apart. They will hold split-sized bottles when placed 5.5 inches apart.
VintageView wine storage fits in a kitchen pantry, hallway, cabinet, under a staircase, or racks an entire residential cellar. VintageView allows you to find the right bottle at a glance.
Founded in 2001, Wine Master Cellars® was built around the concept of providing an alternative to traditional cork-forward wine racking. After years of development modifications, the VintageView® wine rack was born, and with it came the option to store wine the way it was meant to be stored....with the label in full view!
Though the VintageView® racks look fairly simple at first glance, there are numerous angles and material specifications that must be met in order to insure the proper support of valuable wine collections. All VintageView® racks are built to exact specifications with the final product going through a multi-point quality control program before any rack is approved and packaged by the factory. Despite building thousands of racks in each production run, our quality control program has never been compromised and Wine Master Cellars® is the first to replace any products that don't meet our exacting requirements. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction with all VintageView® racks. All VintageView® racks carry a limited lifetime warranty.
VintageView® racks are built from the finest A500 and A1018 cold-rolled steel and welded to safely support the wine bottles. Our sourcing staff insures that materials are perfect and that welds are exact, with little or no possibility of weld failure. Our racks, wine bottle green and satin black, are finished with a powder coat and our Platinum Series are brushed, nickel plated and sprayed with a clear coat for a finish resembling a brushed stainless steel. VintageView® racks come in 36 different configurations ranging from simple wall strips to free-standing island point-of-purchase displays. Your wine collection is as important to us as it is to you and we take exceptional pride in the fact that you entrust the VintageView® rack to your wine storage / display needs.
- Magnum / Champagne Bottle Capacity: 18 (9 Rows x 2 Bottle Deep)
- Dimensions: 3' 9" H x 10"D
- Find the right bottle quickly
- Creates a gallery of wine label artwork
- Costs less than custom racking systems
- Scalable capacity - holds as little as a few bottles and up to many thousand
- Fits where no other wine storage system will
- Easy to Install
- Each rack contains: 1 base (heel) strip, 1 neck strip, and end caps on wall strip, 1 connector for stacking mounting hole covers and soft plastic rod tips
- These racks can be cut to any length or stacked on top of each other. Call us at 1-800-710-9939 for custom cutting.
- These racks are desgined to be attached to a wall or Floor to Ceiling Frame (FCF).
- Allow 2" above the top of the wall strip to make adequate room for the top bottle on the rack
- There are six pre-drilled mounting holes for fasteners on each set of racks, three holes per side - neck and base. Each fastener must support less than 20 pounds, of which most is in shear force (vertical pressure down on the wall). The top fastener has the most pull out force (horizontal pressure away from the wall). When installing wall strips always make sure the top fastener is solid.
- Recommended Fasteners for Installation
- Wood: Wood #8 x 2" wood screw
- Drywall over plywood: Drywall over plywood #8 x 1 1/2" wood screw
- Drywall: Drywall spiral insert (e.g. E-Z Ancor), Toggle bolt or Molly for top hole
- Concrete: Concrete 3/16" x 1 3/4" Masonry screw (e.g. Tapcon)
|Side Mount Spec|
|Mag1 Spec Sheet|
|MAG Installation Instructions|
|Interlaced Neck Instructions|
Vintage View MAG2-P - 18 Magnum / Champagne Bottle VintageView Wine Rack - Platinum Series Finish Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
VintageView wine racks allow you to clearly see wine labels in a quick glance. In addition to the benefit of label-forward wine bottle storage, VintageView wine racks are easy to install and provide perfect airflow between bottles. These wine racks offer the same storage capacity as traditional racks but has the flexibility to work in virtually any space.
VintageView metal wine racks are constructed from the finest A500 and 1018 cold-rolled steel, then coated with a high quality protective powder coating in wine bottle green and baked for a durable and attractive finish. All wine rack materials are ensured to be free from defects and the welds exact, with little to no possibility of weld failure.
VintageView wine racks may also reduce the amount of time spent cleaning inventory. There is plenty of space between each bottle for dusting so there is no need to disturb the bottles while you clean!