Vintage View WS-PR-K - 9 Bottle VintageView Presentation Wine Rack - Black Satin Finish
The VintageView WS-PR-K is a single depth presentation wine rack that holds 9 bottles. Nine rows, one bottle deep and 3' Tall. This black is a powder coat and has a soft appearance. It is less shiny than a semi-gloss finish. With a length of 39 inches, the Vintage View Wall Mounted Presentation wine rack has a 9-bottle capacity. It is designed to span the width of three Vintage View wine racks. Available in Wine Bottle Green, Black and Nickel finishes.
With VintageView wine racks the size of your wine collection is secondary - whether modest or extensive, VintageView wine racks adapt to nearly any size wine storage area. VintageView wine racks have been installed inside cupboards and cabinets, under stairways, over doorways, and in many other unique places.
With a length of 39 inches, the Vintage View Wall Mounted Presentation wine rack has a 9-bottle capacity. It is designed to span the width of three Vintage View wine racks. Available in Wine Bottle Green, Black and Nickel finishes.
- Bottle Capacity: 9
- Dimensions: 39"W x 15"D"
- Find the right bottle quickly
- Creates a gallery of wine label artwork
- Costs less than custom racking systems
- Scalable capacity - holds as little as a few bottles and up to many thousand
- Fits where no other wine storage system will
- Easy to Install
- Each rack contains: 1 base (heel) strip, 1 neck strip, and end caps on wall strip, 1 connector for stacking mounting hole covers and soft plastic rod tips
- These racks can be cut to any length or stacked on top of each other. Call us at 1-800-710-9939 for custom cutting.
- These racks are desgined to be attached to a wall or Floor to Ceiling Frame (FCF).
- Allow 2" above the top of the wall strip to make adequate room for the top bottle on the rack
- There are six pre-drilled mounting holes for fasteners on each set of racks, three holes per side - neck and base. Each fastener must support less than 20 pounds, of which most is in shear force (vertical pressure down on the wall). The top fastener has the most pull out force (horizontal pressure away from the wall). When installing wall strips always make sure the top fastener is solid.
- Recommended Fasteners for Installation
- Wood: Wood #8 x 2" wood screw
- Drywall over plywood: Drywall over plywood #8 x 1 1/2" wood screw
- Drywall: Drywall spiral insert (e.g. E-Z Ancor), Toggle bolt or Molly for top hole
- Concrete: Concrete 3/16" x 1 3/4" Masonry screw (e.g. Tapcon)
Vintage View WS-PR-K - 9 Bottle VintageView Presentation Wine Rack - Black Satin Finish Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.