Allavino 4 Column 76 Individual Bottle Wood Wine Rack
Allavino wine racks offer larger cubicle sizes than the industry standard and are designed to fit all 750s. This 4 column standard wine rack can be combined with any of our AllaVino Series Racks or used alone. Making customization of your cellar easy.
Each AllaVino rack is handcrafted with horizontal dado spacer bars and a 1 1/2" toe-kick base to provide solid protection for your collection. Racks come standard with toe kick base. Crown and base molding not included.
Advantages of Allavino Wine Rack Kits:
- 1 to 10 column modular kits will fit any configuration
- Largest cube size of any kit on the market
- Larger cubicles will fit most, if not all 750's and some Champagne bottles
- Available in 3 woods: Pine, Redwood, Malaysian Mahogany
- Superior and discreet fasteners
- Our bottle holders are the thickest and longest in the industry. We hand sand the edges so your bottle labels stay in tact; and we use both staples and glue to firmly attach the bottle holders in place.
Adding a top shelf to your wine rack will complete its look as well as allow for additional storage and display space.
Add Crown and Base Moldings
Finish the look of your AllaVino Custom Wine Rack with a beautiful crown or toe kick base molding.
Allavino wine racks are custom made to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Cubicle Dimensions: 3 3/4 inch bottle cubicles for bottle access fits all standard wine bottles. <
- Bottle Capacity: 76 Bottles
- 11/16 inch wood thickness
- Fits all standard 750 ml bottles
- 3 3/4 inch bottle cubicles for bottle access
- Made from eco-friendly wood sources in sustainable forests
- Hand-crafted in Mexico
- Lifetime guarantee
- Molding and Top Shelf options sold separately
- Some assembly required
|Bottle Cubicle||3 3/4"|
Allavino 4 Column 76 Individual Bottle Wood Wine Rack Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
Standard Racking Warranty
AllaVino warrants its wine racking to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for five (5) years from the initial ship date. If the product is defective due to workmanship or materials, AllaVino will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge. Any mechanical components utilized in the wine cellar, such as hinges or magnetic catches will have a one (1) year warranty.
This warranty sets forth AllaVino's maximum liability for its products and is in lieu of all other warranties, including a warranty of merchantability, expressed or implied. This warranty does not cover products that are not AllaVino's racking, Acts of God, and products subjected to conditions outside their design limitations.
Optional Lifetime Warranty
AllaVino warrants its wine racking to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service, for the lifetime that the owner remains in the residence. To qualify for this optional warranty the product must be installed by a certified factory installer. If the product is defective due to workmanship or materials, AllaVino will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge. Any mechanical components utilized in the wine cellar, such as hinges or magnetic catches will have a one (1) year warranty.
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Our AllaVino Wine Racks are available in several wood types and stain options. Below is a complete list of all the available options.
Sale Price: $244.40
Sale Price: From $137.36
Price: From $137.44
Price: From $249.99