Scratch & Dent- Allavino AWR25-SRNA - 27 Bottle Dual Zone Built-in Wine Refrigerator
We currently have a Scratch & Dent Return Allavino AWR25-SRNA Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator. The unit was returned because of shipping damage to the unit. The top right corner where the hinge is has been crushed, causing the door to hang slightly off. The door seals properly and the unit cools great - the temperature accuracy was verified with a thermometer in each zone. There is also a minor scratch on the bottom left side. Please give us a call at 800-710-9939 option 1 for more information on this particular unit. This model normally sells new for $1124.99 so you can save $525 on a Scratch & Dent!
The all-new Allavino AWR25-SRNA 27 Bottle Wine Cellar is an ideal unit to store the collection of any wine aficionado. It's black finish on the sides and top and stainless steel door frame offer a very modern look that will compliment any decor. The cool blue LED lighting can illuminate your collection for an attractive display or be left off for energy efficiency. Each of the 5 wood shelves glide out on ball-bearing tracks far enough to access the rear bottles, affording you easy access to your entire collection. The stainless steel fronts on the shelves match the stainless steel frame of the glass door to ensure a consistent appearance. The unit is front venting so it can be built-in with zero clearance but the finished sides also look great in a freestanding application.
The Soft Touch digital temperature display is mounted on the temperature zone divider inside the unit, keeping your controls protected from wandering hands. The control pad is locked to prevent unwanted tampering with the controls, but can be easily unlocked by holding the up and down arrows simultaneously until you hear a beep. Temperature can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit and can be set low enough for white wine or high enough for red wine.
The durably built wood shelves glide in and out smoothly and help with vibration dampening to avoid upsetting the sediment of your wine. The top four shelves hold 5 bottles each. The bottom shelf can hold 3 larger diameter bottles, or it can hold 7 bottles by stacking 4 bottles on top of the 3 that fit in the grooves. This allows for a maximum capacity of 27 standard size bottles. The lower section will hold 17 bottles and the upper section can hold up to 10 bottles.
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 27 bottle capacity*
This bottle count is an estimate based on 3" diameter standard wine bottle.
- Top 4 shelves - Up to 5 bottles with that diameter
- Bottom shelf - 7 bottles with that diameter
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 60°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame glass door. Hinge is on the left. Door is not field reversible.
- Security Lock
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- Important Note: To reach the stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be the size of the bottle to the right. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb. Easily set for continuous display
- Size: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 87 lbs.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 65-80°F (If the ambient temperature is above or below this range, the performance of the unit may be affected. For example, placing your unit in extreme cold or hot conditions may cause interior temperatures to fluctuate).
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
The top four shelves hold 5 bottles each. The bottom shelf can hold 3 larger diameter bottles, or it can hold 7 bottles by stacking 4 bottles on top of the 3 that fit in the grooves. This allows for a maximum capacity of 27 standard size bottles.. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle. Your total bottle capacity may vary depending upon the size of the bottles in your collection.
|Unit Weight||93 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||27|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Type||Wood with Stainless Front|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Type||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Scratch & Dent- Allavino AWR25-SRNA - 27 Bottle Dual Zone Built-in Wine Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Sale Price: $749.99
Sale Price: $499.99
Sale Price: $719.99