The U-Line 3018WCINT-60B is the future of wine preservation. Modular refrigeration enables you to make better use of your kitchen space by organizing the right products in the right place at the right temperature. Nobody understands this better than U-Line. They have been creating built-in undercounter products for inside and outside the home for fifty years. U-Line's Modular 3018WCINT-60B gives you the freedom to design your kitchen or any other area for convenience and with all of your storage and security needs addressed. Preserve your wine bottles where you use them the most and at the optimal temperature to maximize shelf life. You can easily integrate it next to your prep area for easy access and better tasting, longer lasting wine.
The 3018WCINT-60B incorporates the U-Select Control which provides you with the ability to choose settings that correspond to the types of wines you store. With pre-programmed optimal preservation modes for specific types of wines, the U-Select Control settings allow you the flexibility to adjust temperatures to create the perfect preservation environment, keeping your specific type of wine fresher longer and tasting better. The U-Select Control is programmed with three distinct modes for wine preservation - Sparkling Wine Mode, White Wine Mode and Red Wine Mode. Each mode has an optimal set point within a designated temperature range that can also be adjusted for personal preference.
U-Line's Modular 3018WCINT-60B provides the simplest method of adding a custom integrated overlay panel and toe-kick for that truly seamless and simply elegant installation. It fully integrates into overlay/face frame, inset or European/frameless cabinet styles and installs seamlessly into a standard 24" depth cabinet base. A zero clearance, flush installation is easily achieved with the concealed and covered hinges, front ventilation system, adjustable and integrated overlay ready toe-kick, doors and a rear leveling system that is all adjustable from the front of the unit.
Additional integration features like the theater LED lighting and black interior with graphite and tinted accents are thoughtful design elements that make an elegant but subtle statement. These features make it easy for the 3018WCINT-60B to blend in and fit seamlessly into your environment.
- U-Select Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Accepts 3/4" Custom Door Panel
- Digitally controlled single-zone convection cooling system
- Wine bottle capacity up to 31 bottles (.75L)
- Adjustable, front-to-back and up and down, toe-kick
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass doors protect from UV rays and add insulating energy efficiency
- Black interior with LED theater lighting
- Wine bottle capacity up to 31 bottles
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
- Temperature setting from 38 to 65 degree F
- Solid beech wood, graphite finished, full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks
- U-Select Control provides 3 distinct settings for Sparkling, White and Red Wine
- 2 wine racks will fit larger diameter wine bottles, including champagne bottles
- Durable delrin feet on leveling legs glide easily on floor and reduce potential scratching
Allow a 2 1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall. Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- Volume of 3.6 cu ft holds up to 31 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Temperature range: 38°F - 65°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select Control offers three distinct modes: Sparkling Wine: 38°F - 50°F, White Wine: 45°F - 55°F, Red Wine: 55°F - 65°F
- U-Select Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Robust full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Reversible door hinges
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
|Unit Weight||125 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||144 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||31|
|Number of Shelves||7|
|Material||Black Vinyl Coated|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Lighting||LED Theater Lighting|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Integrated|
|Field Reversible||No - Right Hinge|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3000 Series 18" 31-Bottle Wine Captain - Integrated Solid Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.