Scratch & Dent - Allavino MWR-542-BR-C 51 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Black Door
We currently have an Allavino MWR-542-BR-C 51 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator that has been returned to us. The unit was damaged on the grill where the lock goes and the lock had to be removed for the door to close. The door seals fine but this unit does not have a lock. The grill has a small dent and there is a scratch on the door handle. The unit cools great and the temperature accuracy was verified with a thermometer in each zone. Please give us a call at 800-710-9939 option 1 for more information on this particular unit. This model normally sells new for $999 so you can save $550 on a Scratch & Dent Return!
The Allavino MWR-542-BR-C 51 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar is an excellent choice for anyone needing a little versatility in their wine storage. It's two independently controlled temperature zones effectively store white wine, red wine or both! This front-venting unit is perfect for recessing into kitchen and bar counters. It is also makes a handsome space-saver as a freestanding unit in offices and apartments.
- Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
Upper Zone: 41-50°F; Lower Zone: 45-64°F. Set storage and service temperatures for both red and white wine. Use the Upper Zone for white service and the Lower Zone for red and white storage, or use both zones to store reds and whites. "Red", "White," and "Sparkling" indicator lights allow you to monitor temperatures at a glance.
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 50°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Easy Glide Hardwood Shelves:
5 shelves glide smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access. Smartly spaced to fit 46 bottles of Bordeaux (regular) size bottles. The shelves are easily removable to accommodate larger bottles, including Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Champagne.
- Glass Door with Black Trim:
To keep your wine safe, the tinted glass provides UV-protection from harmful light and the built-in key lock provides security. The sleek black finish looks great in any area of the home or office and the black metal doorframe with curved handle is more durable and superior in quality to the black plastic doorframes you may find on other comparable units.
- Built-In Versatility:
The Allavino 51 bottle wine cooler is front-venting which allows you to build it into your counter without needing any extra space on the sides for air circulation. It has a finished cabinet which also allows it to look great as a freestanding unit in any room of your home.
- 3 Blue LED Interior Lights:
A cool blue glow illuminates your bottles, stylishly showcasing your wine while also remaining much cooler than standard bulbs.
You can fit 6 bottles across on each sliding shelf so that each bottle will be cradled between the slats and will not move. There is enough room in front of the bottles to store and additional 2 bottles, for a total of 8 per sliding shelf. The two front bottles will not be cradled and may shift as you move the shelves in and out. This configuration will reduce the overall bottle capacity.
The above bottle capacities are based on the standard Bordeaux bottle. The shelves are removable so you can take one out to accommodate larger bottle sizes, however, this will also affect the overall capacity.
- Black Cabinet and Door with Curved Handle
- Store and Serve reds and whites from the same cellar using two temperature zones. .
- Shelve Larger-Than-Average Bottles such as Pinot Noir and Champagne.
- Capacity: Up to 51 bottles based on the bottle dimensions to the right
- Size: 34-1/2"H x 23-3/4"W x 26-5/8"D including handle, 24-5/8"D without the handle.
- Weight: 113 lbs.
- Temperature Range: Upper Compartment 41-50°F; Lower Compartment 45-64°F (+/- 2°F)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 45-80°F
- Applications: Free Standing, Recessed or Built-In
- Electrical Requirements - Plugs directly into a US 110 Volt outlet on a dedicated 15 AMP line.
- PLEASE NOTE: For Optimal Use Of This Product, The Temperature Of The Lower Cooling Zone Should Be Set At Least 4˚ F Above The Temperature Of The Upper Cooling Zone.
- Two (2) keys
- Each rolling shelf can hold one row of 8 bottles. The bottom half shelf can hold 6 bottles.
Scratch & Dent - Allavino MWR-542-BR-C 51 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Sale Price: $699.99
Sale Price: $999.99
Sale Price: $969.99
Allavino MWR-542-SSR 51 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door
Sale Price: $849.99