This Wine Captain Wine Refrigerator 1224WCS-00A by U-Line offers storage for up to 48 bottles on Slide-Out Wine Racks that fully extend for easy accessibility. The contoured Beech-Trimmed Wine Racks can be stained to match surrounding decor. Conveniently located on the upper face of the unit is U-Line's exclusive Touch Control Digital Technology that allows you to accurately set and see the temperature. The LowE Coated, Argon Gas Filled Thermopane Glass Door protects wines from potentially harmful UV Rays and provides added insulating energy efficiency. An Adjustable On/Off Interior Light automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours.
The 1224WCS-00A comes with a stylish Black Cabinet and a Stainless Steel Trim Glass Door. Other features include Automatic Defrost, an Audible Door Open Alarm, a Self-Closing Door Mechanism, and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
TOUCH CONTROL DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
U-Line's exclusive Touch Control Digital Technology is a Full-Featured, Easy-View Command Center integrated into the Fixed Lower Wine Rack Display. The system allows you to accurately set and see the temperature in this unique Single Zone Convection Cooling System that allows for storage of wine varietals in one single temperature zone for optimum preservation. Temperature displays in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The Touch Control Digital Technology also manages key model functions and provides user alerts.
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 48 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 38°F - 65°F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with additional accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, or Black
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||123 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||133 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Cubic Feet||5.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||48|
|Type||Slide-Out Wire Racks|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Material||Vinyl-Coated Metal, Beech Trim|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Lighting||Yes, with On/Off Switch|
|Type||Thermal Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Stainless Steel Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
48-Bottle Built-in Wine Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Glass Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Worth every penny |
|Comments:||I would've given it 6 stars if there was another one available. I had an older version for 12 years before it passed on and I replaced it with this one. I love that they changed it from a white to a black interior as I think it looks much classier and apparently it acts more like a dark cellar naturally would. The controls are easy to use, the unit is quiet and based on my experience, they're very durable. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.