Why Buy from an Authorized Danby Dealer?
Beverage Factory is an Authorized Danby Dealer, which means you will receive the full support of both companies should you need it. For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Danby products, please call 1-800-710-9939.
The Danby DWC140D1BSSPR is the pinnacle of the Danby Silhouette Professional line of wine cellars, and offers an expansive 129 bottle storage capacity for the serious wine aficionado. Two separately regulated compartments store red and white wine at their optimum temperatures. The white LED lighting creates a striking interior glow that illuminates bottles without the heat emitted by an incandescent bulb. Bottles lay horizontally on shelves that roll out effortlessly for easy access with little agitation to the wine. The stainless steel trimmed shelves match the stainless steel trimmed glass doors and looks great with any kitchen decor.
This wine cellar comes with a black cabinet and is designed for both built-in and freestanding applications. The upper zone will store up to 54 regular sized bottles of wine, while the lower level can store up to 75 regular sized bottles of wine.
Silhouette Pro Features
Cutting-Edge Temperature Management System:
This beverage center boasts a cutting-edge temperature management system. Superior fan-forced cooling removes the risks of interior climate fluctuations and inconsistencies, while the advanced airflow system efficiently dissipates heat to considerably improve the longevity of the cooling system.The purest level of refreshment has been perfected in this refrigeration center. Each temperature zone can be individually adjusted using a digital control panel, allowing you to set the temperature as low as 39°F or as high as 64°F depending on your storage needs.
Low E-Glass Coating:
Low E-Glass also known as low emissivity glass coating helps filters harmful UV light sealing the cold similar to a thermostat lining. The extremely thin layers of safe and low emissivity materials used in this unit reflect interior temperatures back inside, keeping your drinks properly chilled and protected.
Proglide Shelf System:
Danby's new shelving system has incorporated full extension, 1 1/2" stainless steel ball bearing glides that were designed in
conjunction with their new liner and tested for a minimum of 10 years of life. The glides smoothly extend the shelf outside of the cabinet, allowing the consumer to effortlessly select a bottle of wine even when the door is at 90°. Combined with their patent pending anti-vibration technology, it minimizes agitation to the wine as the shelf is moved.
Prowave Integrated Wine Storage System:
After a thorough analysis, Danby reimagined the interior liner of their wine and beverage models. Unlike the competition, who merely place interior rails into an existing liner, their liner has been designed with extruded rails to securely mount their new floating shelves. The liner has been redesigned to minimize strain on the shelf system, create less friction, and extend the life of the ball bearing tracks. Their Prowave integrated wine storage system safeguards larger bottles. Most importantly, the innovative design has set the stage for further development of future generations.
The redesigned hinge and door frame allow the door to pivot away from the cabinet when opening and closing. This improvement makes for a flush fit built-in application with zero interference with the surrounding cabinets. Consumers will love the seamless integration.
A Balance of Power:
Precautionary measures have been taken to ensure your built-in will consistently stand strong, even with all the shelves extended. Keep every precious wine bottle protected with this topple-free technology.
- 14.0 cu. ft. (396L) capacity dual zone wine cellar for red and white wine storage
- Fully integrated flush built-in application
- Newly designed wine shelves float on silicon buffers which absorb vibration while minimizing disturbance to the wine and durable ball bearing shelf glides allow for full extension of wine shelves providing easy access
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding cabinets
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete and blends with most decor
- The upper zone will store up to 54 bottles of wine and the lower zone will store up to 75 bottles of wine
- Each zone is independently controlled by a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39 degrees F-64 degrees F (4 degrees C-18 degrees C) to ensure wine is stored at its optimum temperature
- Exclusive Wave Storage System cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement
- Smudge-resistant, easy-to-clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency
- Frost free, fan forced cooling for superior performance
- Recessed, white LED interior lighting beautifully showcases your favorite beverages
- Audible alarm alerts you if the door is left ajar or if the interior temperature fluctuates excessively
|Shipping Weight||282.2 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||14.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||129 Bottles|
|Defrost System||Frost Free|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Silhouette Professional Bordeaux 129-Bottle Built-in Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |