Danby Silhouette DWC408BLSST 146-Bottle Built-in Wine Cellar
Why Buy from an Authorized Danby Dealer?
Beverage Factory is an Authorized Danby Dealer, which means you will receive the full support of both companies should you need it. For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Danby products, please call 1-800-710-9939.
The Danby DWC408BLSST is the pinnacle of the Danby Silhouette line of wine cellars and offers an expansive 146 bottle storage capacity for the serious wine aficionado. Two separately regulated compartments store red and white wine at their optimum temperatures. Our White LED track lighting creates a striking interior glow that illuminates the interior but does not create the heat common to an incandescent bulb. Designed for a built-in application this model looks equally stunning free standing.
An LED track lighting system beautifully illuminates bottles without the heat emitted by an incandescent bulb. Bottles lay horizontally on wood shelves that roll out effortlessly for easy access with little agitation to the wine. The stainless steel trim on the shelves match the stainless steel trim of the tinted glass door and goes well with any kitchen decor.
This wine cellar comes with a black cabinet and is designed for both built-in and freestanding applications. The upper level can accommodate 66 total regular size bottles or 54 larger diameter bottles such as Pinots or Burgundies. There is a larger spacing on the racks to accommodate both sized bottles so of course when you opt to use the larger size the capacity decreases. The bottom section accommodates a total of 80 regular size bottles. In summary, you can store 80 bottom and 66 top of regular size for a total of 146 or a total of 134 if you fill the top with 54 larger bottles and the bottom with 80 bottles.
- Built-in wine cellar with 146 bottle capacity
- Two distinct, independently controlled temperature zones
- The top shelf accommodates magnum wine bottles with a diameter of up to 3 5/8"
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- The temperature range can be set between 39°F – 64°F (4°C – 18°C) depending on the type of wine
- Alarm will sound if temperature fluctuates excessively or door is left ajar
- Our frost-free, fan forced cooling system provides a more consistent internal temperature than an automatic defrost
- Seamless stamped stainless steel door with matching handle and toe-kick
- Stainless steel trimmed wood shelves
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine
- White LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb. Easily set for continuous display.
- LOW E glass door helps protect wine from harmful UV rays and helps to maintain a more consistent internal temperature
- 2 Years Parts and Labor - In home service
- Warranty valid only on residential installations and is void in a commercial setting
|Unit Weight||262 lbs|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||146|
|Defrost System||Frost Free|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Type||Pull-Out Wood Racks|
|Number of Shelves||13|
|Material||Wood with Stainless Steel Fronts|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Type||Low E Glass|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Danby Silhouette DWC408BLSST 146-Bottle Built-in Wine Cellar Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|A good product that does what it claims|
|by:||Wine collector (05-21-2013)|
|Comments:||I have owned eight wine coolers before this one, and this is the best. In addition to simply doing what it is supposed to do, it has these good features. The shelves are sturdy and are vertically separated far enough to hold larger bottles such as those with pinot noir and red Burgundy. It is quiet and has adequate displays. It was delivery promptly and efficiently, with one minor exception. Dealer said the extra fee for unpacking included set up, but trucker said it was limited to placement, unpacking and removal of packing materials. This was resolved to my satisfaction.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Allavino MWR-1212-SSL 111 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door - Left Hinge
Sale Price: $949.99
Allavino MWR-1681-BR-C 170 Bottle Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Single-Zone Black Cabinet with Black Door - Right Hinge
Sale Price: $1,649.99
Allavino MWR-1682-SSR 170 Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Door - Right Hinge
Sale Price: $1,749.99