Why Buy from an Authorized Danby Dealer?
Beverage Factory is an Authorized Danby Dealer, which means you will receive the full support of both companies should you need it. For more information about Authorized Dealers and questions about Danby products, please call 1-800-710-9939.
With its slim 15" width and elegant stainless steel door with matching handle and toe kick, the Danby Silhouette Professional DWC031D1BSSPR Built-In Wine Cooler integrates seamlessly into surrounding kitchen cabinetry. The Danby DWC031D1BSSPR Wine Refrigerator holds up to 28 bottles of wine on stainless steel trimmed shelves and features a digital thermostat with an LED display. White LED lighting illuminates the interior without the heat of an incandescent light, and creates a beautiful display behind the tempered glass door.
Other features of the Danby DWC031D1BSSPR include a frost free cooling system, an alarm that will sound if the temperature fluctuates excessively or if the door is left ajar, roller glide shelves, a Low-E glass door that helps protect wine from harmful UV rays and maintains a more consistent internal temperature, and a reversible hinge for left or right-hand opening.
Silhouette Pro Features
Cutting-Edge Temperature Management System:
This beverage center boasts a cutting-edge temperature management system. Superior fan-forced cooling removes the risks of interior climate fluctuations and inconsistencies, while the advanced airflow system efficiently dissipates heat to considerably improve the longevity of the cooling system.The purest level of refreshment has been perfected in this refrigeration center. Unique technology consistently preserves your beverages at 36° F, which is the ideal temperature to serve drinks to family and friends. Temperature can be individually adjusted using a digital control panel, allowing you to set the temperature as low as 36°F or as high as 64°F depending on your storage needs.
Low E-Glass Coating:
Low E-Glass also known as low emissivity glass coating helps filters harmful UV light sealing the cold similar to a thermostat lining. The extremely thin layers of safe and low emissivity materials used in this unit reflect interior temperatures back inside, keeping your drinks properly chilled and protected.
Proglide Shelf System:
Danby's new shelving system has incorporated full extension, 1 1/2" stainless steel ball bearing glides that were designed in
conjunction with their new liner and tested for a minimum of 10 years of life. The glides smoothly extend the shelf outside of the cabinet, allowing the consumer to effortlessly select a bottle of wine even when the door is at 90°. Combined with their patent pending anti-vibration technology, it minimizes agitation to the wine as the shelf is moved.
Prowave Integrated Wine Storage System:
After a thorough analysis, Danby reimagined the interior liner of their wine and beverage models. Unlike the competition, who merely place interior rails into an existing liner, their liner has been designed with extruded rails to securely mount their new floating shelves. The liner has been redesigned to minimize strain on the shelf system, create less friction, and extend the life of the ball bearing tracks. Their Prowave integrated wine storage system safeguards larger bottles. Most importantly, the innovative design has set the stage for further development of future generations.
The redesigned hinge and door frame allow the door to pivot away from the cabinet when opening and closing. This improvement makes for a flush fit built-in application with zero interference with the surrounding cabinets. Consumers will love the seamless integration.
- 3.1 cu. ft. (87L) capacity single zone wine cellar
- Fully integrated flush built-in application
- Newly designed wine shelves float on silicon buffers which absorb vibration while minimizing disturbance to the wine and durable ball bearing shelf glides allow for full extension of wine shelves providing easy access
- Zero clearance hinge allows for cabinet depth integration without the door interfering with surrounding cabinets
- New contemporary handle is sleek and discrete and blends with most decor
- Wine cellar is controlled by a programmable thermostat and can be set between 39F-64F (4C-18C) to ensure wine is stored at its optimum temperature
- Elusive Wave Storage System cradles the wine, protecting it from unnecessary movement
- Smudge-resistant, easy-to-clean 304L stainless steel stamped door includes Low-E glass for improved energy efficiency
- Frost free, fan forced cooling for superior performance
- Reversible door hinge for convenient right or left-hand opening
- Recessed, white LED interior lighting beautifully showcases your favorite beverages
- Audible alarm alerts you if the door is left ajar or if the interior temperature fluctuates excessively
|Shipping Weight||98.3 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||3.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||28 Bottles|
|Defrost System||Frost Free|
|Type||Roller Glide Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Low-E Glass Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Seamless Stamped Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Low-E|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Silhouette Professional Tuscany 28 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.