Suddenly all other electric corkscrews are obsolete with the New Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew! The Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew has four very unique features that make it a cut above the rest. The unique feature of the Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew is just by lowering the Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew onto a wine bottle and it pulls the cork automatically. The second feature of the Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew is by just lifting the Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew away from the wine bottle and it ejects the cork automatically. Don't know how charged the battery, well with the third unique feature an illuminated LCD screen on the Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew shows the number of cork pulls you can make before re-charging. Now for the best unique feature of the Metrokane Electric Rabbit Corkscrew is the rabbit name, which should probably be 'Unique Feature #1.'
- Easy to use; locks on bottle for easier operation than other corkscrews; pulls all types of corks, including plastic
- Lock on bottle; hold bottle with other hand and press bottom button until the opener stops
- Pull up opener to release lock on bottle; press top button to eject cork
- Illuminated LCD screen counts down the number of cork pulls before next charge; 30 cork pulls per charge
- Includes foil cutter and AC charger; doesn't require a base for charging
Metrokane 6200 Electric Rabbit Wine Opener Corkscrew Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|No LED on top...doesn't reboot |
|Comments:||Works well but does not display remaining time needed before charging. Followed directions to reboot. Didn't work. Called customer service to order another before returning it. Person told me she would email manufacturer because I might need to mail it back. She would get back to me. Never heard back and never ordered a new one. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.