The Rabbit corkscrew has recently redesigned the precision metal gear mechanism to give it a very smooth operation. The Rabbit got its name from the fact that it can open wine bottles lightning fast. A very popular feature of the Rabbit corkscrew is that it ejects the cork from the worm after it's been pulled.
Used by professionals and wine enthusiasts, the Rabbit features a black ergonomic design with soft rubber grip pads. The Rabbit wine opener comes with foil cutter and a handsome storage case.
- Matte Red finish
- Faster than a speeding bunny
- Pulls a cork in 3 seconds flat
- Automatically releases cork
- User-friendly ergonomic design
- Opens any size wine bottle
- Design award winner (IDEA 2001 Award by Business Week and Industrial Designers Society of America; GOOD DESIGN Award of Chicago Athenaeum Museum)
- All gear teeth made of hardened metal
- Tested for 20,000 cork pulls by independent laboratory *
- 10-year Warranty
*Test assumed replacement of spiral (worm) after 800-1,000 cork pulls.
Red Rabbit Corkscrew Wine Opener with Foil Cutter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.