- This NSF-approved Perlick 630SS Forward Sealing Faucet features a 304 stainless steel construction that will not pit, tarnish, or taint the flavor of beer or wine
- Patented forward sealing design eliminates the need for a valve shaft exposed to beer and air
- Spout angle is more vertical, allowing a more thorough draining after each pour and no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Polished interior ensures a smooth flow with less agitation and less foaming
- This faucet is easy to clean and may be cleaned in place
Thanks to its 304 stainless steel construction, this NSF-approved Perlick 630SS Forward Sealing Faucet will not pit, tarnish, or taint the flavor of beer, wine, and other beverages. It features a revolutionary ball and floating front seal design that prevents beer from being exposed to air, so the handle lever won't stick and there will be no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. It also has fewer internal parts, resulting in better reliability and fewer service calls.
- All Perl faucets include a stainless steel lever for strength and sanitation.
- Forward seat design to prevent lever from sticking
- More sanitary than rear seating faucets
- 1"W x 4"H x 2 3/4"D
|Faucet Replacement Parts|
|1||67829-1||67829-1||67829-1||67829-1||Handle Jacket, Chrome|
|67829-1TF||67829-1TF||N/A||N/A||Handle Jacket, Tarnish Free|
|2||67820-1||67820-1||67820-1||67820-1||Compression Bonnet, Chrome|
|67820-1TF||67820-1TF||N/A||N/A||Compression Bonnet, Tarnish Free|
|5B||N/A||68810||N/A||68810||Handle Lever, Push Back Creamer|
|6||67830-1||67830-1||67830-1||67830-1||O-Ring, Pivot Ball|
|7||67933-1||67933-1||67933-1||67933-1||O-Ring, Front Seat|
|9||N/A||N/A||68206-1||68206-1||Flow Control: Compensator|
|10||N/A||N/A||67989SK||67989SK||Flow Control: Seal Kit|
|11||N/A||N/A||67989LK||67989LK||Flow Control: Lever & Seal Kit|
Follow these instructions if you need to take the faucet apart to replace worn parts.
Note: Anytime the Front Seat (I), O-ring (H) or Coupling Gasket(s) are removed, they should be replaced. Always use OEM replacement parts.
- If faucet is USED, soak faucet in warm cleaning solution for 1-2 minutes to free up bonnet and handle jacket. If the faucet is NEW, submerge the faucet in warm water for 5 seconds.
- Unscrew and remove Jacket (1).
- Unscrew and remove Compression Bonnet (2).
- Remove Coupling Gasket (8) only if cut or worn.
- To remove the Handle Lever Assembly (5A or 5B), lift it upward and push back.
- To remove Front Seat (7) use a small screwdriver from the bonnet end of the faucet.
- To remove O-ring (6) use a small screwdriver from the bonnet end of the faucet.
- Inspect O-rings for wear or damage and replace as necessary.
- To remove flow control lever, unscrew cap and pull out.
- Remove flow control compensator from rear of faucet.
- Re-install O-ring (6) into O-ring groove from bonnet end (use a small blunt screwdriver).
- Re-install front Seat (7) into O-ring groove (use a small blunt screwdriver). Note: Seat must move freely in seat groove.
- Re-install Handle Lever Assembly (5A or 5B).
- Re-install Bearing Cup (4).
- Re-install Bonnet Washer (3) into Compression Bonnet (2).
- Re-install Compression Bonnet (2). Tighten by hand only. Do not use any tool, as this can damage the faucet.
- Re-install Handle Jacket (1).
- Re-install Coupling Gasket (8) if removed.
- Install flow control compensator into rear of faucet and orientate so level engagement hole is facing lever insertion hole.
- Install flow control lever, ensure pin on end of lever is aligned with compensator engagement hole and tighten cap.