- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Commercial grade tap kit includes everything you need to serve flat cold brew coffee on draft
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for any cold brew
- Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance
- Ships with sturdy casters to install for optional portability
33.5" H x 23.63" W x 25.5" D
Summit Commercial offers quality lineup of cold brew coffee dispensers designed to serve smooth drafts in commercial applications.
The SBC635M7CF is a freestanding kegerator designed to serve "flat" cold brew coffee on draft. We include an NSF-listed stainless steel tap kit that includes everything you need to serve iced coffee from a cornelius style keg, including a standard draft tower, regulator, and Nitrogen tank. The interior is auto defrost, minimizing any user maintenance for easy use. Digital controls make it easy to manage the temperature.
This unit comes in a jet black finish and is designed for freestanding use in commercial settings. We include a set of locking casters for easy mobility, as well as a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray for easier cleanup. The door is user-reversible, allowing you to adjust your setup as needed. The interior floor is reinforced with stainless steel to prevent any damage when loading kegs.
For a similar unit designed to serve nitro-infused coffee, see the SBC635M7NCF. You can also create your own custom cold brew kegerator by combining any of our "NK" beer dispensers with our selection of cold brew tap kits.
- Dispenses cold brew coffee: Designed to serve "flat" iced coffee from cornelius style kegs; for nitro-infused coffee, see the SBC635MNCF
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments, with an NSF-listed tap kit
- Complete tap kit: Commercial grade tap kit includes a stainless steel draft tower, Nitrogen tank, regulator, and connections for ball lock cornelius kegs
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal temperature: Operates between 331/2 and 501/2F to keep your coffee stored at just the right serving temperature
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ships unassembled): To make the unit portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled): Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the dispenser to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.