- The Capresso 487-05 Coffee TEAM PRO Plus brings new technology for a bean-to-carafe experience that is a cut above the rest
- Coffee maker features a 10 cup glass carafe, an ergonomic handle, a brew-through lid, drip-free pouring, and a permanent gold tone filter
- The TeamPro coffee system includes a fully removable water tank, a two-step grind and clean chamber, and a low-friction, 7-oz removable bean container
- Capresso's coffee maker comes equipped with a special "oily" bean setting, three fineness settings from light to dark beans, and an integrated conical burr grinder
- Coffee maker also comes with a programmable clock that includes a timer that can grind and brew automatically
The CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus brings new technology for a bean-to-carafe experience that is a cut above the rest. A sleek stainless steel exterior and multiple advancements for convenience and practicality make this the most fully featured 12-cup glass carafe coffee maker/conical burr grinder combination on the market!
Pour your favorite coffee beans.
Select the amount of cups you want to brew.
Fill the water tank in the back.
Press the "Brew" button to start brewing.
Automatically grinds beans to required amount.
Pour & Enjoy
Enjoy your delicious coffee.
The fully removable water tank and bean container are just some of the most desirable features packed into the CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus line. It is widely known that fresh grinding your beans is the optimal way to prepare drip style coffee, but for the first time ever, the CoffeeTEAM PRO Plus allows for complete access to the solid steel conical burr. The intricate design of the conical steel burrs provides for a higher gear reduction to slow down the grinding speed below 500 rpm. The slower the speed, the less heat that is imparted to the ground coffee thus preserving maximum aroma.
The two-step grind and clean process ensures no beans and minimal ground coffee are left in the grinder after use. Fully adjustable grind and cup settings make it easy to craft the perfect brew no matter your strength preference, and the all new "oily" bean setting, and the re-designed, low-friction bean container automatically compensates for slower feeding dark roasts.
- Freshly grinds whole coffee beans directly into the filter then automatically brews up to 12 cups of coffee
- 12-cup glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew-through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Permanent GoldTone Filter is easy to use and clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy-to-read LCD display
- Fully removable water tank for easy filling
- Integrated, professional, solid steel conical burr grinder with removable upper burr
- Slow burr grinding imparts minimal heat, preserving more aroma
- Two-step grind & clean chamber automatically cleans the grinder after every cycle
- Patent-pending dispenser improves flow of ground coffee into the filter
- Special "oily" coffee bean setting for slow feeding dark roasts
- Improved bean container with low-friction, ribbed surface for easy feeding beans
- Fully removable 7-ounce bean container is easy to unlock and lift, to change out beans or access burr for cleaning
- Beans stay inside of container when removed, no spilt beans
- Freshness seal bean container lid preserves coffee flavor
- Three fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preference (the darker/oilier the bean, the coarser the setting)
- Use with or without the grinder, accommodating pre-ground coffee, flavored coffees, or decaf
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of impurities
- Drip stop for pouring a cup while brewing
- Full stainless steel exterior
- 2-hour keep warm with automatic shut off
- AM/PM programmable clock/timer to grind and brew automatically
No customer reviews available.
This unit is relatively easy to fill the water container. You do have to remove it and put it back in. Hope this helped and thank you for your question.