The Kegco XCK-2460B Commercial Kegerator is perfect for pubs, bars, restaurants and events. This beer dispenser has enough interior space to house three full-size kegs or a combination of smaller kegs. With the ability to mount two draft arms, the keg cooler can be outfitted to serve from 2 up to 8 kegs at once! Forced air refrigeration keeps the beer in the kegs ice cold and and hoses direct cold air into each beer tower to ensure the line is cooled all the way to the faucet. This beer dispenser includes two heavy duty adjustable shelves, providing the ultimate in versatility. You can store cans and bottles or keep mugs frosty on one side while dispensing multiple 5 gallon kegs from the other side! Built-in drip trays catch any drops after you fill a glass and route to an external drain, making daily maintenance a breeze.
The durably built XCK-2460B is designed to withstand the demands of commercial use. Featuring sturdy steel construction with a smooth black exterior finish and an attractive stainless steel top, stainless steel interior walls and ceiling and a rubber floor mat that reduces the shock of the heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor, it is sure to provide reliable performance for years. Internal lighting conveniently illuminates the cabinet to make adjustments to your dispense system effortless. The hoses inside the cabinet that direct cool air into the draft arm and drain beer from the drip tray to an external drain are efficiently tucked out of the way. The cooling unit is servicable from the front of the kegerator, allowing the kegerator to be used in both freestanding and built-in applications.
This kegerator can fit three Full Size or Pony Kegs, up to five Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to nine 5 gallon kegs (with an external CO2 tank.) View the Features tab for possible keg configurations. Due to the versatility of the storage area inside the kegerator, we have set up custom addons below for you to customize your dispense system. If your beer distributor will be providing your dispense kit, simply choose the tower option that works for you.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- Three (3) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Three (3) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Five (5) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Nine (9) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- 2-Door Design
- Digital Temperature Display
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Two Built-In Drip Trays with External Drains
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat Reduces Shock on Cabinet Interior
- Magnetic Gaskets Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Interior Lighting
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- CFC-Free Foamed-in-Placed Polyurethane Insulation
- Designed for Built-in or Freestanding Use
- Refrigeration System Accessible From the Front
- Two knockouts for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design Saves You Money Each Month!
- ETL Listed for Commercial Use
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Some configurations require external tank mount.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||3|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V|
Three Keg Commercial Grade Kegerator - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |