- This cleaning and sanitizing set comes with 8 oz. of Star San Sanitizer and 1 lb. of PBW Powdered Brewery Wash
- Acid-based sanitizer features a self-foaming formula that hits all those hard-to-reach places
- When used under 300 ppm it can be used as a no-rinse sanitizer; any remaining foam is odorless and tasteless
- Buffered alkaline cleaner has a unique formulation that is safe on skin and will not harm stainless steel, soft metals, or plastics
- Uses active oxygen to penetrate carbon or protein soils, is not effected by hard water, and does not require excessive heat
Use PBW to clean your equipment, then follow up with Star San to sanitize before your next brew. These cleaning chemicals are essential to the homebrewer. Buy them together and save 10% off the individual price.
Star San Sanitizer - 8 oz.
This acid-based sanitizer works quickly and effectively and is self-foaming to hit all those hard-to-reach places. When used under 300 ppm (1 ounce per 5 gallons = 300 ppm), it can be used as a no-rinse sanitizer; any remaining foam is non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless, and will not effect the quality of your beer.
PBW Powdered Brewery Wash - 1 lb.
This buffered alkaline cleaner has a unique formulation that is safe on skin and will not harm stainless steel or soft metals and plastics. It uses active oxygen to penetrate carbon or protein soils and is not effected by hard water, and is an excellent choice as a soak cleaner because it does not require excessive heat.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.