- Forged brass body construction ensures commercial grade durability
- Stainless steel probe is resistant to chemicals and will not chip like chrome
- Ergonomic lever handle easily clicks up and down to engage the keg
- 55-psi Pressure Release Valve prevents the keg from over pressurizing
- Compatible with M system beer kegs from European breweries such as Schneider, Aventinus, and Einbecker
The Kegco KT2410W-M Keg Coupler is compatible with M System beer kegs such as Schneider, Aventinus, and Einbecker which were recently introduced to the U.S. market. It is not to be confused with the German Slider A System Coupler. Although it has the same body, the probe configuration is different and they are not compatible.
It has a stainless steel probe that is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. It's ergonomic lever handle easily clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than the conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down. It also features a 55-psi pressure release valve to prevent over pressurizing the keg.
- Ergonomic Handle:
The KT2410W-M has an easy to use ergonomic handle. Simply press the lever down to tap a keg and pull it up to untap it. A mechanism inside the coupler handle automatically locks it into position so you don't have to pull the handle out before moving it up or down. Anyone who has pulled the handle off of a keg coupler can appreciate the convenience!
- Stainless Steel Probe:
The keg probe, which is the part that actually presses down into the keg to allow beer to pass through the coupler, is made of high quality stainless steel. It is resistant to chemicals, making it more sanitary than chrome plated brass.
- Forged Brass Body:
This premium keg tap is constructed of forged brass to stand up to tough commercial environments. The body also features a 55-psi pressure release valve, allowing you to easily let the pressure out of the keg.
- System: M
- Ergonomic Lever Handle
- Forged Brass Body
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Probe
- 3/8" O.D. Barb Gas Port (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- 7/8"-14 Thread Beer Port (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Compatible with European breweries such as Schneider, Aventinus, and Einbecker
- Handle Pin
- Safety Valve Housing
- Safety Valve Assembly
- Check Valve
- Hose Nipple
- Hex Nut
- Check Ball Retainer
- Check Ball
- Keg Probe
- Probe Seal
- Body Washer
Be the first to ask a question.