- Easily pressurize your home brew keg without the use of a large Co2 tank
- Allows you to easily charge 3 or 5-gallon cornelius kegs
- Specially designed for use with ball or pin lock couplers
- Made of high strength, glass-reinforced nylon with brass valve internals
- Comes complete with charger and one CO2 cartridge
Attach the pin-lock or ball-lock valve to the Cornelius Keg. Drop a Genuine Innovations food grade compatible 16 gram non-threaded CO2 cartridge into the cartridge cup and screw the cup to the dispenser head. Next, connect the charger by threading it directly onto the quick disconnect valve. You can easily control the flow of CO2 into the keg by pressing the finger trigger, and then stop the gas flow by releasing the trigger. Any remaining CO2 left in the cartridge can be saved for later use.
NOTE: ONLY USE A GENUINE INNOVATIONS 16 GRAM NON THREADED FOOD GRADE CARTRIDGE IN THE KEG CHARGER.
WARNING: Never attach the ball or pin lock valve to the charger first. It can cause the valve to be OVER-PRESSURIZED and fail. Always attach the ball or pin lock valve to the keg first, then attach the Cornelius CO2 Keg Charger to the disconnect valve.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.