- Specialty European stout beer faucet helps Guinness® achieve that famous and unique head
- Deluxe stout faucet features polished stainless steel body
- Black plastic nozzle is specially designed with a restricted spout that contains a tiny disc
- Restrictor disc helps slow down pour and allows beer to pour properly
- Restrictor disc can be removed when you need to pour regular beer with this faucet
To properly pour Guinness® and achieve the famous and unique head on the beer requires a specialty European Stout Beer Faucet. The faucet operates by pulling forward and down on the tap handle. In addition, this deluxe stout faucet features a stainless steel body and a restricted spout that contains a tiny disc. The restrictor disc helps slow down the pour and allows the beer to pour properly. If you need to pour regular beer with this faucet, just remove the restrictor disc.
|Body||1-1/8"-18 Thread (US Beer Industry Standard)|
|Lever||3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread)|
Yes, we sell it as a part, the price is $8.95. Let me know how many you are looking for and I can send you a parts quote.