- Glass carboy holds 5 gallons and is ideal for fermentation
- Superior to plastic buckets and plastic carboys for a multitude of reasons
- Does not scratch easily, making it super easy to clean and sanitize and preventing it from holding odors
- Airtight construction will not break down over time like plastic carboys
- Can provide decades of great performance when handled with care
5 gallon glass carboys are preferred over plastic buckets and plastic carboys for a multitude of reasons. They do not scratch easily, making them easy to sanitize and preventing them from holding odors after fermentation. They are airtight and do not break down over time so if you handle them with care, they can provide decades of great performance.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 18.75"H x 10.5"W
- Weight: 15 lbs
Disclaimer - These carboys are made of glass and should be handled with extreme care. We have been able to use both hot and cold liquids in them, but they are not impervious to thermal shock and can shatter when exposed to large, sudden changes in temperature. Use caution.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.