BrewDemon Advance Airlock Upgrade is easy to clean and virtually silent. This professional grade 3-piece airlock shows the difference between the inside air pressure and the outside air pressure, a great way to gauge fermenting activity, and can prevent "suck back" which is when liquid in the airlock is sucked into the fermenter due to temperature changes.
- 3-Piece Airlock
- #3 Rubber Stopper
- Airtight Gasket for Fermenter Lid (Design for BrewDemon Fermenter Lid)
- Sanitize The Airlock - Sanitize everything (inside and out) before using.
- Adding The Airlock - After you have made your beer and added the yeast, tightened down the lid, then add the airlock.
- Filling The Airlock - After the airlock is firmly in place, add water to the fill line(s), sanitized water or alcohol (like vodka) is preferred. (FYI. if need be, refilling it with regular tap water should be fine).
- Removing The Airlock - Remove the airlock (and/or loosen your lid) BEFORE opening your tap for any reason. Completely remove the airlock before bottling your beer.
Sanitize everything (inside and out) before using.
Advance Airlock Upgrade Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |