The BF ILQD38-F coupling brings the highest available 3/8" flow. It is very durable and crafted from medical grade, gamma sterilizable polypropylene. Includes the new Panel Mount design for thicker wall panels and other various applications.
- Length: 2.78"
- Barb: 3/8" O.D. (9.5 mm)
- Pressure: to 60 psi (4.2 BAR)
- Temperature: 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
- Material: Medical Grade Polypropylene
- High flow valve design for maximum flow in a compact coupling
- Barb 3/8" O.D. (9.5 mm)
- Length 2.79"
- Main Components Polypropylene
- Pressure to 60 psi (4.2 bar)
- Temperature 32°F to 160°F (0°C to 71°C)
In-Line Hose Barb Socket Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |