- Ideal for dispensing ice cold beer during outdoor parties, camping, and tailgating
- Simply add ice water to the cooler and beer is cooled down as it passes through the coil
- 3/8" O.D. 120' stainless steel coil makes this jockey box far superior for cooling than "cold plate" style jockey boxes
- Durable 54 quart blue chest cooler uses foam insulation for superior cold retention
- Dimensions: 16.5" H x 25" W x 19" D
This Kegco Jockey Box is ideal for outdoor parties, camping or tailgating. The jockey box allows you to dispense ice cold beer without having to keep the kegs themselves cool. Beer is pumped into the jockey box and through a stainless steel coil that is submerged in icewater. As it travels through the coil, it is cooled down and comes out nice and cold on the other side. This jockey box includes a chrome-plated brass faucet with brass lever, a black plastic faucet knob, stainless steel shank and ice box coupler assemblies, and one 3/8" O.D. 120' Stainless Steel Coil.
This single faucet Jockey Box uses a 54-quart family chest cooler with foam insulation for superior cold retention and reinforced swing-up handles with a tie down loop feature for securing it in place. The cooler has external dimensions of 16.5" H x 25" W x 19" D.
A stainless coil is far superior for cooling than the "cold plate" style jockey box.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES TO COMPLETE YOUR SETUP
A Direct Draw Kit is not included but is available. To complete your Jockey Box set up, you will need to add the following products if you do not already have them:
1. CO2 Tank
CO2 cylinders house the CO2 gas that is used to push beer from the keg through the beer line and out of the faucet. The bigger the tank, the more kegs you can dispense before needing to refill it. Generally speaking, it takes about a pound of CO2 to dispense a full size keg.
2. CO2 Regulator
A CO2 regulator helps you control the flow of gas from your CO2 tank to the keg. We have a wide variety of both single gauge regulators, which only display the CO2 output pressure, and dual gauge regulators, which display both CO2 output pressure and volume.
3. Air Line Assembly
The air line assembly (made up of one length of 5/16" blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps) allows the CO2 to flow from the regulator into the keg, pushing beer out to the faucet. We have different lengths of air line to choose from.
4. Keg Coupler
Whether you plan on tapping an American D System keg or a European Import keg, you can choose from our selection of keg couplers to find the correct coupler to fit your needs.
5. Jumper Line Assembly
The jumper line assembly (made up of 5' of 3/8" Thermoplastic (Super Vinyl) beer tubing and your choice of wing nut or hex nut fittings) connects the top of the keg coupler to the inlet on the back of the jockey box. It is necessary to get the beer from the keg into the jockey box.
6. Flusher Line
The flusher line can be hooked up to a water spigot, allowing you to rinse the coil out with clean water to help keep it clean.
7. Cleaning Kit
For deep cleaning to remove the protein and mineral deposits that beer leaves behind, there is no substitute for a cleaning kit with beer line cleaner. The 5L Pressurized Cleaning Kit gives you enough pressure to easily clean the long draw of a coil. You can try using a hand pump system, but the resistance in the coil would make it a long, arduous process.
- Single Faucet Jockey Box
- One Stainless Steel 3/8" O.D. 120' Coil
- Stainless Steel Shank and Ice Box Coupler
- Includes chrome faucet with black faucet knob
- Includes backup set of rubber grommets to keep it leak free
- Blue 54-quart family chest cooler with foam insulation
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie down loop feature
- External dimensions: 16.5" H x 25" W x 19" D
- Direct draw kit sold separately
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.