- Dispense ice cold beer at your next outdoor party, camping trip, or tailgate!
- Just add ice water to the cooler, and your beer is cooled down as it passes through the coil
- Far superior for cooling than "cold plate" style jockey boxes thanks to two 3/8" O.D. 120' stainless steel coils
- Durable 54 quart blue chest cooler features foam insulation that ensures superior cold retention
- Dimensions: 16.5" H x 25" W x 19" D
This Kegco Jockey Box makes it easy to enjoy ice cold beer straight from the keg at your next outdoor party, tailgate, or camping trip - without needing to keep the kegs themselves cold! Your beer is pumped into the jockey box and through a stainless steel coil that has been submerged in ice water, cooling down your beer as it passes through the coils. These stainless coils make this jockey box far superior for cooling than "cold plate" style jockey boxes.
This double faucet jockey box features two 3/8" O.D. 120' stainless steel coils, allowing you to dispense from up to two kegs at the same time. It also comes with two chrome-plated brass faucets with brass levers, two black plastic faucet knobs, stainless steel shanks, and ice box coupler assemblies. The shanks and faucets are both mounted to the front of the cooler for easy access.
This jockey box is made from a durable 54-quart chest cooler with foam insulation, which provides superior cold retention. The cooler measures 16.5" H x 25" W x 19" D, and features reinforced swing-up handles with a tie down loop feature.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES TO COMPLETE YOUR SETUP
A Direct Draw Kit is not included but is available. To complete your Jockey Box set up, you will need to add the following products if you do not already have them:
1. CO2 Tank
CO2 cylinders house the CO2 gas that is used to push beer from the keg through the beer line and out of the faucet. The bigger the tank, the more kegs you can dispense before needing to refill it. Generally speaking, it takes about a pound of CO2 to dispense a full size keg.
2. CO2 Regulator
A CO2 regulator helps you control the flow of gas from your CO2 tank to the keg. We have a wide variety of both single gauge regulators, which only display the CO2 output pressure, and dual gauge regulators, which display both CO2 output pressure and volume.
3. Air Line Assembly
The air line assembly (made up of one length of 5/16" blue air tubing and two plastic air line clamps) allows the CO2 to flow from the regulator into the keg, pushing beer out to the faucet. We have different lengths of air line to choose from.
4. Keg Coupler
Whether you plan on tapping an American D System keg or a European Import keg, you can choose from our selection of keg couplers to find the correct coupler to fit your needs.
5. Jumper Line Assembly
The jumper line assembly (made up of 5' of 3/8" Thermoplastic (Super Vinyl) beer tubing and your choice of wing nut or hex nut fittings) connects the top of the keg coupler to the inlet on the back of the jockey box. It is necessary to get the beer from the keg into the jockey box.
6. Flusher Line
The flusher line can be hooked up to a water spigot, allowing you to rinse the coil out with clean water to help keep it clean.
7. Cleaning Kit
For deep cleaning to remove the protein and mineral deposits that beer leaves behind, there is no substitute for a cleaning kit with beer line cleaner. The 5L Pressurized Cleaning Kit gives you enough pressure to easily clean the long draw of a coil. You can try using a hand pump system, but the resistance in the coil would make it a long, arduous process.
- Double faucet jockey box
- Two stainless steel 3/8" O.D. 120' coils
- Stainless steel shanks and ice box couplers
- Includes front-mounted shanks and faucets with black faucet knobs
- Blue 54-quart family chest cooler with foam insulation
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie down loop feature
- External dimensions: 16.5" H x 25" W x 19" D
- Includes backup set of rubber grommets to keep it leak free
- Direct draw kit sold separately
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.