Everest's EBD series of Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators features durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops and rails, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your kegs are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD4-24 has two NSF approved 3" diameter insulated draft arms with an air distributor, and can hold four 1/2 barrel kegs in its 24" deep cabinet. It has an easy-to-set analog dial thermostat that can be set between 32 degrees Fahrenheit and 42 degrees Fahrenheit to keep your draft beer at the perfect serving temperature.
EBD4 series draft beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure a faster temperature drop. The EBD4-24 has a side mounted condensing unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help to quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These keg refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
PLEASE NOTE: This commercial grade kegerator does not include a direct draw kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately. This keg cooler is large enough to hold four full size kegs or multiple smaller kegs. Please give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 and our sales team can help you choose the configuration that is right for you.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Keg capacity:
- Four full size kegs (plus two 5-gallon kegs)
- Three full size kegs (plus five 5-gallon kegs or 2 quarter slim kegs)
- Eleven quarter slim kegs
- Fifteen 5-gallon kegs
- Analog dial thermostat knob (32 degrees Fahrenheit to 42 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop and stainless steel floor
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors provides balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy-duty recessed door handles with door locks
- Shielded incandescent interior lighting with on/off switch
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- Built-in caster thread receptacles
- 3 years parts and labor warranty / 5 year compressor warranty
|Shipping Weight||380 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||4|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||4|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||15|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||4.5 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
24" Deep Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator - Four Full-Size Keg Capacity Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |