Everest's EBD series of Club Top Direct Draw Keg Refrigerators feature durable and attractive textured and laminated black vinyl exteriors with heavy-duty stainless steel countertops and removable easy-glide lids, galvanized steel interior walls, high quality stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Heavy-duty recessed door handles allow for a flat surface, while door locks ensure that your kegs are protected from unwanted access.
The EBD4-CT has two NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel dual faucet draft arms with an air distributor, and can hold four 1/2 barrel kegs. It has an easy-to-set analog dial thermostat that can be set between 33°F to 41°F to keep your draft beer at the perfect serving temperature. The chilled glass storage includes one adjustable epoxy coated wire shelf that makes it easy to always have a perfectly chilled glass on hand.
EBD series club top direct draw draft beer dispensers use a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet to ensure a faster temperature drop. The EBD4-CT has a side mounted condensing unit, and oversized condenser and evaporator coils help quickly achieve and maintain the desired temperature. A removable side panel and slide-out condensing unit allow for convenient repair and maintenance. These keg refrigerators use environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant.
Please Note: This Commercial Grade Kegerator does not include the Direct Draw Kit. If your keg supplier does not provide the dispense kit, it will need to be purchased separately. It is large enough to hold four full size kegs or multiple smaller kegs. Please give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 and our sales team can help you choose the configuration that is right for you.
- Keg capacity:
- Four full-size kegs (plus two 5-gallon kegs)
- Three full-size kegs (plus five 5-gallon kegs or 2 quarter slim kegs)
- Eight quarter slim kegs
- Fourteen 5-gallon kegs
- Analog dial thermostat knob (331/21/2°F to 411/21/2°F)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, and textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with oversized evaporator fan motors providing balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty recessed door handles with door locks
- Safety shielded incandescent interior lighting
- NSF approved 3" diameter insulated stainless steel draft arm with air distributor
- Stainless steel, easy glide and removable lid
- One adjustable epoxy coated shelf for chilled storage
- Built in caster thread receptacles for all units
- Interior dimensions: 74-1/2" x 21-1/2"
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty / 5 Year Compressor Warranty
|Shipping Weight||390 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||4|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||4|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||14|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||4.2 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Club Top Direct Draw Commercial Keg Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |