Summit Commercial offers a versatile line of full-sized freestanding beer dispensers designed for use in commercial settings.
The SBC635M7TWIN is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. It features a large interior that can hold a full half barrel keg or two 1/6 barrels to best accommodate all tastes. It comes in a jet black finish with a commercial dual tap Sankey tower. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This model includes a set of locking casters for easy mobility. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location's setup.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The dual tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
This unit is designed for freestanding use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs
- Dual tap system - Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 sized (sixtel) kegs
- Tap Kit - Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Automatic defrost - Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature - Operates between 33° and 50°F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ships unassembled) - To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) - Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray - Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function - Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||80.0 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||100.0 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 year|
|Keg Coupler||Lever Handle D System Coupler|
|CO2 Tank||5 lbs|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Freestanding Dual Faucet Commercial Kegerator - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |