- Full-sized capacity to hold half, quarter, 1/6 or mini kegs
- Stainless steel wrapped door with professional towel bar handle adds luxury to any setting
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for any brew
- Simple maintenance with auto defrost interior
SUMMIT offers a versatile line of full-sized freestanding beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice. This beer dispenser comes with everything you need except the keg. It's a great option for refrigerating and serving kombucha or soda in addition to beer with a few easy upgrades. You will need to get the CO2 tank filled locally. A quick search for gas or welding suppliers in your local yellow pages will help you find a place to get the tank filled. A full CO2 tank should last about 5 to 6 full size kegs.
The SBC635MSSTB features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It comes with a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door complete with a professional style towel bar handle. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. A set of locking casters is included for easy mobility.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.7 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
All SBC635M beer dispensers are designed for freestanding use only, and can fit one half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- SBC635MSSTB Kegerator and Single Faucet Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any CO2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, CO2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can tap all domestic kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler that works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Full-Sized Beer Dispenser: Large 5.7 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg.
- Fully Finished Black Cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Automatic Defrost: Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Digital Thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Ideal Beer Temperature: Operates between 331/2 and 501/2F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature.
- Stainless Steel Wrapped Door: Durable 304 grade stainless steel for elegance built to last.
- Professional Towel Bar Handle: Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance.
- Casters Included: To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters.
- Top Guard Rail Included: Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service.
- Stainless Steel Floor Cover: Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs.
- Drip Tray: Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess.
- Deep Chill Function: Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg.
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
|Unit Weight||100 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb.|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Freestanding Single Faucet Kegerator - Black Cabinet/Stainless Steel Door with Towel Bar Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |