Summit brings quality design to outdoor home kitchens with its professional collection outdoor appliances.
The SBC678OS is an outdoor beer dispenser designed to store a full half keg. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. A set of casters is included for optional portability. The exterior is completely wrapped in stainless steel to stand up to the elements in professional style. The sealed back design ensures an easier fit while also protecting all components. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed lock and a sleek stainless steel handle mounted horizontally for a modern look. Also included is a durable guard rail in brushed stainless steel and a two-piece stainless steel drip tray for cleaner service.
Inside, the SBC678OS utilizes full frost-free operation to minimize user maintenance. The digital control panel lets you manage the temperature between 32 degrees and 50 degrees Fahrenheit to best accommodate a variety of brews. The stainless steel floor helps to protect the unit when loading and unloading heavy kegs, while an attractive and efficient LED light offers added convenience inside. This unit can be converted to a standard all-refrigerator in just a few easy steps. Two adjustable glass shelves are included for flexible storage.
This unit comes with all the tapping equipment needed to serve smooth drafts. Accessories include a draft tower, empty CO2 cylinder, regulator, and keg coupler. Beverage Factory gives you the freedom to customize this tap kit to best fit your dispense needs.
With its user-friendly design and attractive presentation, the SBC678OS offers the perfect finish for any outdoor kitchen looking to bring quality beer service under the counter.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Weatherproof design - Solid construction allows placement in the outdoors
- Full-sized beer dispenser - Large interior can accept a full half barrel keg
- Stainless steel door - Fully wrapped 304 grade stainless steel door offers lasting durability and style
- Reversible door - User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility
- Convertible to a refrigerator - Includes two adjustable glass shelves for alternate storage
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock offers added security
- Sealed back - Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Right angle plug - Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Stainless steel floor cover - Interior includes steel floor cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Built-in capable - Front-breathing design allows fully recessed installation under counters
- Frost-free operation - No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Professional horizontal handle - Sleek stainless steel handle is mounted horizontally for a modern look
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management for optimum beer storage
- Stainless steel drip tray - Two-piece drip tray included to help catch spills
- Stainless steel guard rail - Durable railing makes it easier to neaten service
- LED lighting - Interior LED lighting offers an efficient and attractive view
- Casters included (ship unassembled) - Sturdy caster set lets you convert the beer dispenser for mobile use
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Keg capacity - Will fit one full-size, pony, or 1/4 slim keg, 2 5-gallon commercial kegs (+1 5-gallon ball-lock keg), or 3 5-gallon ball-lock kegs
|Depth||25.75" (27.25" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||110 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Material||Chrome Plated Metal|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.1 A|
Built-In Outdoor Undercounter Kegerator - Stainless Steel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|First impressions |
|Comments:||I don't know enough to give it a 5 star rating but what I do know is very favorably.It appears to be well made with good quality control. I like the controls and how quite it runs. The 5 year warranty on the compressor is also good to have. |
There are 2 reasons I gave it a 4 star rating. The first is the plastic molded s;hell on the inside. The floor is stainless steel so it's fine but the strength of the plastic liner concerns me.
The next issue is space. It only has room for 2 five gallon kegs. I knew it wouldn't hold 3 when I bought it but it appeared to be the best value so I shouldn't complain. It is an under counter model.
If it continues to work for the next 10 years as well as it now does it will be a 5 star product and a true bargain.
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|