There are many benefits to kegging your homebrewed beer compared to other storage and serving methods. While storing your homebrew in a growler or bottling your beer can be great options, Kegging your beer and dispensing it from Kegco's HBK199B-1 kegerator will allow you to enjoy your homebrew at the perfect temperature and consistency with every glass. With a potential range of 32-75 degrees F, and recommended serving temperatures for beer ranging from 33-55 degrees F, you can serve everything from Pilsners to Stouts at their ideal, flavor-enhancing temperatures. In addition, this kegco kegerator is energy efficient so you can serve your extra-cold light lagers with minimal environmental impact.
By using a kegerator to serve your beer you will be getting the maximum enjoyment of your homebrew with ease. Features like a grated, plastic, dishwasher safe drip tray that sits on top of this keg refrigerator makes inevitable spills and accidental over-fills a breeze to clean up. The four locking casters that this keg cooler is mounted on makes moving the refrigerator for cleaning or parties effortless. Additionally, the Beverage Factory has taken the guess work out of setting up your system by assembling a complete tapping kit that accompanies this keg cooler. The included CO2 Tank, Regulator, Keg Coupler, air and beer lines, and keg conversion manual, will get you up and running quickly. All that will be left up to you is to provide the keg of homebrewed beer!
Because this kegerator is intended for home use, it has an ultra-quiet design and is safe to plug into a regular wall socket. The black finish on the cabinet and the door gives this unit a sleek look while also making it easy to incorporate into an already existing design in your home. It's stainless steel construction and interior steel floor plate ensures even weight distribution from your kegs and means that this kegerator will keep you serving drafted homebrew to your friends and family for a long time to come.
- HBK199B-1 Homebrew Kegerator with Single Faucet Home Brew Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with a Decorative Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for Home Brew Kegs.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Red Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Reversible Door
- the Kegco K199B-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||98.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 2|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 HZ|
Home Brew Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |