If you're someone who makes homebrewed beer, it's probably safe to say that you are a beer lover. For you, drinking beer isn't just about consuming a beverage, it's an experience. Give your homebrew some love, and give yourself and your guests the ultimate experience of consuming beer with the Kegco HB199S-1 homebrew kegerator. From the visual of watching a glass slowly fill with amber liquid and being capped with a perfect, not-too-foamy head, to the feeling of cold glass and condensation in your hand, to the taste of effervescence and the release of dark and spicy aromas, serving beer from the tap truly is a sensory experience. With features like thermostatic temperature controls, an included direct draw kit, and a stainless steel single faucet, this kegerator will be upping your beer game in no time!
The direct draw kit that comes with this kegerator includes a commercial grade dual gage regulator, a shiny red CO2 tank, and a polished stainless steel tower. All of the items included in the direct draw kit have been upgraded to our premium versions, adding a $25 value to your unit with no additional cost to you! After you place your keg of homebrew in this unit you will have everything you need to begin serving beer from the tap and getting the total beer drinking experience you crave!
The intentional and thoughtful design that went into this kegerator will make it an enhancement to your home while keeping the installation seamless. This keg cooler is easy to move due to the four locking wheels it is mounted on. Whether you just want to clean around your refrigerator, or if you want to move it the backyard for a weekend barbeque, it's no hassle. The stainless steel finish is durable and blends in with most kitchen appliances. All it requires for power is to be plugged into a regular home wall outlet, and it's enegry efficient design means it won't destroy your electric bill.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Kegco MDK199S-01 Kegerator Cabinet and Single Faucet Draft Beer Home Brew Dispense System
- Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all of the components needed to tap a domestic keg.
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Worm Drive Clamps
This 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/CO2 Tubing is made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). It will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two durable stainless steel worm drive clamps that can be easily installed or removed with a flat head screwdriver.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- the Kegco K199S-1 Beer Dispenser comes with 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug which allows you to convert kegerator into a Compact Refrigerator.
- Includes 2 Full-width Wire Shelves
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Steel Interior Floor Mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg.
- Textured serving counter top.
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|CO2 Tank||5 lbs|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 HZ|
Home Brew Kegerator with Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
Labor - 12 Months
Parts - 12 Months
Compressor (Parts Only) - 60 Months