Kegerators are the perfect all in one solution for the homebrewer. Filling a keg with your homebrew is the fastest and easiest storage option making cleaning and filling individual bottles a thing of the past. The kegerator itself offers a neat storage option for your homebrew because the kegs will stay out of site while simultaneously keeping them at a perfectly chilled and drinkable temperature. Compromising the flavor, texture, and integrity of your brew will also never happen because you will be serving up freshly drafted, frothy goodness, in every glass. For the homebrewer that wants to enjoy their brew with ultimate ease and enhanced drinkability, the HBK209B-1 kegerator from Kegco is the way to go!
Not wanting to complicate what is arguably the easiest storage method for your brew, the Beverage Factory brewing experts have hand selected and included a direct draw kit to accompany your kegerator. With one keg, a corrosion resistant CO2 tank, commercial grade dual gauge regulator and a stainless steel tower all included you will be able to immediately start using your kegerator once you get it home. The Beverage Factory has also upgraded this kit with our premium quality products with no cost to you, adding a $25 value to your purchase!
The HBK209B-1K comes with two removable racks so it can be used as a regular refrigerator or a cooler for other drinks like sodas, waters, and juices, when it's not being used to store and serve your homebrew. With a black cabinet and matte black door, the neutral and modern design of this beer dispenser will fit into almost any environment, whether it is fitting in with kitchen appliances or blending into the decor of your home bar. The locking casters it is mounted on make it mobile and easy to move so it can be easily moved for whatever occasion you are using it for, from game day parties in the living room to backyard barbecues. The stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the cooler makes sure that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the lining will not become damaged.
- MDK-209B-01 Keg Beer Refrigerator and Single Tap Draft Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Brand New 5 Gallon Ball Lock Home Brew Keg
Made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, this Cornelius Pepsi keg has a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and handles for easy carrying. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance, and the stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure release valve.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Matte black cabinet and door
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
Home Brew Single Faucet Beer Dispenser - Black Cabinet with Matte Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |