At your next backyard barbecue, party, or holiday gathering, serve your very own home brewed beer from the Kegco HBK209S-1K home brew keg beer dispenser. Designed for home use and the home brewer, having a kegerator at home will give you the experience of drinking a freshly drafted beer from your favorite bar from the comfort of your own home, and with the flavor of your own beer! The effort you put into creating the perfect brew deserves to be enhanced by serving beer the way it's supposed to be enjoyed...ice cold and from the tap.
Complete with this unit is a hand assembled direct draw kit from the Beverage Factory. We take the guesswork out of setting up your kegerator by giving you everything you need to begin drafting beer at home...even including your very own Cornelius Keg! Though the pre-assembled kit is made of all premium products, we will be giving you the regular price for a total added value of $25 with no additional cost to you.
The black cabinet with stainless steel door is a neutral and universally flattering design, making it easy to fit into nearly any room in your home. A stainless steel plate that lines the bottom of the unit ensure even weight distribution from your kegs, meaning your kegerator will not become damaged or unbalanced over time. Continued maintenance of your beer cooler is made easy with a removable and dishwasher safe plastic drip tray on the top, and 4 locking casters that make moving it for cleaning effortless. Thermostatic control allows you to set the temperature of your kegerator so you can find the serving temperature that best compliments your brew.
- MDK-209SS-01 Keg Beer Dispenser and Single Faucet Home Brew Keg Beer Dispense System
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank with Electric Red Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. It features an eye-catching glossy powder coated epoxy finish in Electric Red that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Double Gauge CO2 Regulator
This regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. The top gauge measures PSI, indicating how much CO2 pressure is inside of the keg. The side gauge measures the remaining volume of CO2 in the tank, so you'll know when it's about time to get the tank filled. This regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that can be adjusted by hand, eliminating the need for a screwdriver.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in has a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached for easy connection to the air line. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to the 3/16" beer line.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel. It comes complete with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16 inch I.D. clear beer tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Brand New 5 Gallon Ball Lock Home Brew Keg
Made of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel, this Cornelius Pepsi keg has a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt and handles for easy carrying. The ball lock fittings can be easily accessed for cleaning and maintenance, and the stainless steel lid fastens tightly to the body and includes a pressure release valve.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size commercial kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock kegs
- Matte black cabinet and stainless steel door with recessed handle
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 35°F-42°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Chrome guard rail to protect your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- Adjustable mechanical temperature control (easily accessed at the back of the unit)
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
Home Brew Kegerator - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |