- Designed for use in both commercial and residential applications, this digital kegerator is CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
- Spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Three wire storage shelves are included, allowing you to use the keg cooler as a regular all-refrigerator for additional food and beverage storage
- Internal temperature can be easily and precisely set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive push button controls and clear LED display
- Additional features include an air-cooled single tap draft tower, removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, easy roll casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the ZCK-163S?
Whether you're a professional beer seller or just a beer drinking enthusiast, Kegco's ZCK-163S Full Size Cabinet Only Kegerator is the perfect fit for your business or home bar. This commercial grade keg dispenser may be durable enough to withstand the demands of busy pubs and restaurants, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to make an excellent addition to any house or apartment.
The elegant freestanding black cabinet with matching field-reversible door will look great with nearly any decor.
From top to bottom, this kegerator is packed with convenient features like a removable built-in drip tray, chrome guard rail, and easy-roll casters for the ultimate beer dispensing experience.
Why the ZCK-163S?
Within the cabinet, the keg refrigerator's large 5.8 cu.ft. interior is spacious enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
To ensure long-lasting durability, a steel interior floor mat helps distribute the weight evenly and allows your kegs to slide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. The versatile unit also comes with three wire shelves that give you the option to use it as a regular all-refrigerator when you're not storing or dispensing kegs, providing more refrigerated storage space whenever you need.
How is the Performance?
Easy to use digital controls and a clear LED display give you precise control over your keg cooler's internal temperature. The ZCK-163S boasts one of the largest temperature ranges of any keg cooler on the market today, giving you the freedom to dispense kegs, ferment beer, and store other food and beverages between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
Kegco utilizes fan-forced cooling to maintain the ideal refrigerated storage environment, and cold air is directed into the beer tower to keep every drop ice cold from the keg to your glass. The kegerator also features automatic defrost for added convenience.
- A refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
|Unit Weight||125 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||3 Ball Lock/2 Pin Lock|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115v/ 60Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Feel free to contact me directly, I would be happy to assist you in finding a product that best suits your needs and offer discounts not possibly seen on our website.