This Kegco Economy Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit is perfect for any beer lover that wants to transform a refrigerator or freezer into high performance home brew dispenser. The kit includes all of the high quality, commercial-grade components you'll need for a successful kegerator conversion, including an easy-to-use pro series single gauge regulator and the choice of ball lock couplers for use with Cornelius Pepsi kegs or pin lock couplers for use with Coke kegs. Every Kegco kit has been designed and built to last, and comes complete with detailed instructions to guide you through the conversion process.
Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator:
This pro series regulator features an easy to read Co2 gauge that allows to to quickly see what your output pressure is set at and a large hand control that allows you to effortlessly adjust the pressure inside your keg. The chrome plated brass regulator has a manual pressure release valve as well as an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set:
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
Pin Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set:
Essential for tapping pin lock Coke kegs, this complete pin lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler. To allow you to quickly connect the gas in to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use, it comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb conveniently attached. The beer out connector features a 3/16" hose barb for connecting to standard 3/16" beer line.
Note: CO2 tank is optional add on and shown for reference purposes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- (Optional) Aluminum 5 lb Co2 Tank
We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- LH-541 - PRO SERIES SINGLE GAUGE REGULATOR
This pro series single regulator features a Co2 gauge and a large hand control for easy monitoring and adjustment of Co2 pressure inside your keg. The chrome plated brass regulator has a manual pressure release valve as well as an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi..
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- BLA316-5 - 5 FEET OF CLEAR BEER LINE WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY
This clear 3/16" thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 Plastic Snap Clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 Stepless Clamp, 1 3/16" Hose Nipple/Tail Piece, and Hex Coupling Nut that connects to keg coupler.
- SHANK4 - 4-1/8" LONG SHANK WITH NIPPLE ASSEMBLY - 3/16" I.D. BORE
Our 4-1/8" long forged brass beer shank features a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, making it easy to secure the shank to a mounting surface to attach beer line to your faucet. The shank comes fitted with a tail piece for connecting to 3/16" I.D. beer line.
- FKNB - BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOB
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8" -16 UNC lever threads and fits all US beer faucets.
- CFBL - CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER
Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- FWHD - HEAVY DUTY FAUCET WRENCH
Make repairs and adjustments to your draft beer system like a pro using this heavy-duty faucet wrench. This durable metal wrench has a vinyl coated red or blue handle that provides an easy grip while loosening or tightening shank collars, allowing you to quickly attach or remove your faucets without scratching them.
- SELECT BETWEEN BALL LOCK OR PIN LOCK COUPLERS
Choose either ball lock couplers to tap Cornelius Pepsi kegs or pin lock couplers to tap Coke kegs. Both sets include both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of home brew kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum CO2 tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Economy Homebrew Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |