Featuring the same great 3" diameter draft beer tower found on many commercial kegerators, Kegco's Economy Homebrew Two Faucet Draft Tower Conversion Kit includes everything a beer lover needs to convert a compact refrigerator or chest freezer into a professional looking two product homebrew beer dispenser! Specially designed for ease of use and superior performance, this kit is made up of high quality commercial-grade parts like a user-friendly pro series dual gauge regulator and your choice of ball lock or pin lock couplers for a dispense system that is built to last. Depending on the capacity of your refrigerator, this kit should allow you to dispense up to two kegs of home-brew beer at a time. Every Kegco conversion kit includes easy-to-follow detailed instructions, and our helpful product specialists are available at 1-800-710-9939 to answer any questions you might have.
Pro Series Single Gauge Regulator:
This pro series regulator features an easy to read Co2 gauge that allows to to quickly see what your output pressure is set at and a large hand control that allows you to effortlessly adjust the pressure inside your keg. The chrome plated brass regulator has a manual pressure release valve as well as an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set:
This complete ball lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
Pin Lock Home Brew Keg Tap Complete Set:
Essential for tapping pin lock Coke kegs, this complete pin lock home brew keg tap set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler. To allow you to quickly connect the gas in to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use, it comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb conveniently attached. The beer out connector features a 3/16" hose barb for connecting to standard 3/16" beer line.
Note: CO2 tank is optional add on and shown for reference purposes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
KEGCO ECONOMY TWO TAP HOMEBREW TOWER CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (Optional) Aluminum 5 lb Co2 Tank
We offer the Co2 Tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a large tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend you take advantage of our incredible low price on brand new Co2 tanks.
- LH-541 - PRO SERIES SINGLE GAUGE REGULATOR
This premium pro series single regulator features a Co2 gauge and a large hand control for easy monitoring and adjustment of Co2 pressure inside your keg. The chrome plated brass regulator has a manual pressure release valve as well as an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- 516BAL-5 -TWO 5 FOOT LENGTH 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINES
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- D4743DT - CHROME PLATED METAL DUAL FAUCET DRAFT BEER TOWER - 3" COLUMN
Found on many commercial grade kegerators, this 3" diameter air-cooled draft beer tower is sure to look great on your own kegerator. It comes complete with two NSF Approved chrome plated metal faucets with brass levers and two black ABS plastic faucet knobs. Two 5' lengths of 3/16" I.D. beer line extend from the bottom of the tower. The thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets all of the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- FWSTD - STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- SELECT BETWEEN BALL LOCK OR PIN LOCK COUPLERS
Choose either ball lock couplers to tap Cornelius Pepsi kegs or pin lock couplers to tap Coke kegs. Both sets include both a gas in and beer out coupler for easy tapping of home brew kegs. The gas in comes with a 1/4" nut and 5/16" hose barb already attached, allowing you to quickly connect it to the same size air line that standard draft beer regulators use. The beer out connector has a 3/16" hose barb that connects to standard 3/16" beer line.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know your internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to insure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" Interior Height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the Interior Height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum CO2 tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Economy Homebrew 2 Faucet Draft Tower Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Comments:||Just installed in mini fridge it fit perfect and looks great! |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|