Just in time for Oktoberfest, celebrate the best in German beer with Kegco's new Standard Door Mount Oktoberfest Kegerator Conversion Kit! This kit comes complete with everything you'll need to turn a refrigerator or freezer into a high quality Oktoberfest beer dispenser, including a German slider A system keg coupler that has been specially designed to tap kegs from brands like Spaten, Hacker Pschorr, and Paulaner. This conversion kit also features a commercial grade dual gauge regulator that allows you to monitor both the CO2 pressure in your keg and the CO2 volume in your tank, so you won't run out in the middle of your Oktoberfest event. Kegco includes a detailed instruction guide in each kit to help you with every step of the conversion process, and knowledgeable product specialists are available at 1-800-710-9939 to answer all of your questions.
Pro Series Dual Gauge Regulator:
Easily measure PSI and Co2 volume and adjust Co2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The top gauge indicates output pressure, while the side gauge tells you what's left in the Co2 tank, so you don't run out of gas during a party. The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use and includes a manual pressure release valve.
Ergonomic Lever Handle A System Keg Coupler:
This German slider A system keg coupler is compatible with beer kegs from brands like Spaten, Hacker Pschorr, and Paulaner. It has a stainless steel probe that is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. It's ergonomic lever handle easily clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers that need to be pulled out before being pushed down. It also features a 55-psi pressure release valve to prevent over-pressurizing the keg.
Note: CO2 tank is optional add on and shown for reference purposes
KEGCO STANDARD DOOR MOUNT OKTOBERFEST KEGERATOR CONVERSION KIT COMPONENTS
- (OPTIONAL) ALUMINUM 5 LB. CO2 TANK
We offer the CO2 tank as an optional kit component because many people already have one or would like a larger tank size. All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy, so they are not as heavy as steel tanks and will not rust. If you do not already have a tank, we highly recommend that you take advantage of our incredible low prices on brand new CO2 tanks.
- LH-542 - PRO SERIES DUAL GAUGE CO2 REGULATOR
Easily measure PSI and CO2 volume and adjust CO2 output pressure using this pro series dual gauge regulator packed with premium features! The chrome plated brass body has a large pressure adjustment knob for easy use, and includes both a manual pressure release valve and an integral tamper-proof safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45-psi.
- 516BAL-5 - 5 FOOT LENGTH OF 5/16 INCH I.D. BLUE AIR LINE
Our brewery-approved thermoplastic vinyl beverage hose not only meets but exceeds all of the rigid demands for beer dispensing systems. The blue 5/16" I.D. beer line remains flexible and durable at recommended temperature and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out.
- 516SNP - PLASTIC REUSABLE CLAMP FOR 5/16" ID TUBING
This easy-to-use white plastic snap clamp fits 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) vinyl hose. A tooth-locking mechanism allows you to tighten the clamp without using tools, and the semi-rigid plastic design is reusable and will not corrode over time.
- KT1104W-A - A SYSTEM KEG TAP - ERGONOMIC HANDLE
This German slider A system keg coupler is compatible with beer kegs from brands such as Spaten, Hacker Pschorr, and Paulaner. It has a stainless steel probe that is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome. The ergonomic lever handle easily clicks up and down to engage the keg, making it more convenient than conventional lever style keg couplers. A 55-psi pressure release valve prevents the keg from being over-pressurized.
- BLA316-5 - 5 FEET OF CLEAR BEER LINE WITH HEXNUT ASSEMBLY
This clear 3/16" thermoplastic vinyl beer hose reliably meets the demands for beer dispensing systems. It remains flexible and durable at recommended temperatures and pressures, is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds, and will not rot, swell, or dry out. Included is 1 plastic snap clamp with a reusable design and a coupling assembly of 1 stepless clamp, 1 3/16" hose nipple/tail piece, and 1 hex coupling nut that connects to the keg coupler.
- SHANK4 - 4-1/8" LONG SHANK WITH NIPPLE ASSEMBLY - 3/16" I.D. BORE
Our 4-1/8" long forged brass beer shank features a black flange on the front and a compression ring on the back, making it easy to secure the shank to a mounting surface to attach beer line to your faucet. The shank comes fitted with a tail piece for connecting to 3/16" I.D. beer line.
- CFBL - CHROME BEER FAUCET WITH BRASS LEVER
Featuring a forged brass body and highly polished chrome finish, this NSF-approved beer faucet puts a stylish finishing touch on your kegerator at a price you'll love. The brass shaft assembly and lever includes a non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, and the lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- FKNB - BLACK PLASTIC BEER FAUCET KNOB
Looking for a stylish and reliable tap handle that won't break the bank? This durable ABS plastic faucet knob has a sleek and glossy black finish that gives any draft beer setup an elegant look at an affordable price. The 2-5/8" tall knob has 3/8"-16 UNC lever threads and fits all standard US beer faucets.
- FWHD - STANDARD METAL BEER FAUCET WRENCH
This beer faucet spanner wrench is an essential tool that allows you to quickly and confidently loosen or tighten shank collars without scratching your faucets. This wrench has been built to last with a rugged all-metal construction and a convenient 5-1/4" length.
- When converting a compact refrigerator it is very important to know the internal dimensions of your refrigerator with the door shut to ensure that this beer cooler conversion kit will work on your compact refrigerator or chest freezer. To fit a full size keg in a refrigerator, you will need a minimum of 28" interior height and 17" width and depth. For a pony keg you will need 18" interior height and 17" width and depth. Remember to measure the depth with the door closed. When measuring the interior height, be sure to measure from the top of the compressor step bottom shelf. All refrigerators have a compressor step that needs to be accounted for when measuring your interior height.
- Some gas suppliers will not fill a CO2 tank, they will only exchange your CO2 tank for a full one. It is a good idea to find out what options are available in your area so that you don't buy one of our brand new high quality aluminum CO2 tanks, only to have it swapped out for a rusty old steel tank. If you are unsure where to get a tank filled in your area, you can try asking a local beer distributor or doing a local search for fire extinguishers and fire safety equipment. Companies that refill fire extinguishers are generally willing to fill a CO2 cylinder.
- All additional technical questions can be handled by one of our friendly technical support staff by calling toll free 1-800-710-9939.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Standard Door Mount Oktoberfest Kegerator Conversion Kit Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |