"D" system is the most common system available in the US, also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries - Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries. Features: lever handle, low profile HP-300 plastic pump, chrome plated forged brass body, push button pressure relief valve.
- Pressure Relief Valve to release pressure from over-carbonated keg
- Pump fits into palm of hand for smooth pumping!
- Lever handle for easy keg tapping
- Forged brass body for durability
- System D
- Body Chrome plated base
- Pump Model HP-300, low profile plastic
- Faucet Plastic with squeeze trigger
- PRV Push button pressure relief valve
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
3" Low Profile Black Plastic Party Keg Pump - Lever Handle with Pressure Relase Valve Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |