- Wall mountable design includes bracket to prevent regulator damage
- 6' high pressure hose connects regulator and CO2 tank
- Chrome-plated forged brass body provides durability while nickel-plated valve seats resist corrosion
- Utilizes an easy-to-use dial knob for convenient pressure adjustment
- Features a pressure relief valve that releases at 55-65 psi for added safety
This primary double gauge two product CO2 regulator can be wall mounted to avoid damage. A 6' high pressure hose connects the regulator and CO2 tank while allowing the regulator to be easily mounted onto the wall using the included bracket.
The premium quality regulator features a chrome-plated forged brass body and corrosion-resistant nickel-plated valve seats. A dial knob offers easy pressure adjustment, while a pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 psi for safety.
- Double Gauge
- 1 Pressure / 2 Product
- Wall Mountable to Prevent Regulator Damage (Bracket Included)
- 6' High Pressure Hose Connects Regulator and CO2 Tank
- Chrome-Plated Forged Brass Body
- Nickel-Plated Valve Seats Resist Corrosion
- Permanent Quad-Ring Inlet Seal at Tank Connection
- Flow Control Inlet Nipple Filter
- Easy-to-Use Dial Knob for Pressure Adjustment
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 psi
- Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 psi
- Two 3/8" O.D. Outlet Barbs (Fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hoses)
- Safety Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 55-65 psi
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.