- Stylish 3.3" diameter polished stainless steel draft beer tower
- Polished stainless steel will not pit or chip like chrome
- Includes six faucets connected with 5' x 3/16" ID clear keg beer tubing
- Glycol cooled dispense system ensures frost cold draft beer
- Note: Faucet knobs are not included but are offered as add-ons
These draft beer towers are constructed of polished stainless steel with 3.3" diameter columns. Polished stainless steel does not pit or chip like chrome. This model sports six faucets, all connected with 5' x 3/16" ID clear keg beer tubing. This tower is Glycol Cooled.Note: Faucets and faucet knobs are not included but offered as add ons
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome!
- Dispense System Glycol Cooled
- Faucets 6 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Faucet Spacing 3.8" center to center
- Finish Polished Stainless Steel
- Beer Hose (Product) 5' x 3/16" I.D. hoses
- Width 25"
- Height 15.8"
- Column Dimeter 3.3"
- Faucet Height 13.6"
|Dispense System||Glycol Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||6|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
No customer reviews available.
This unit does require a glycol pump and trunk line in order to use the glycol tubing inside this tower, and these items are sold separately. If this is your first time looking into to glycol cooled equipment give us a call and we can go over what is needed. 800-710-9939