- The Coldtower SUP Super Kegerator Tower Cooler is one of the best coolers on the market providing you with ice cold beer while eliminating excess foam
- Kegerator cooler includes a 34 CFM blower, specifically designed to blow a stream of high velocity air into an enclosed area, yielding the best results
- The 34 CFM blower is capable of cooling a dual tap tower and lowering the tower temperature by 20-25° more than competing computer boxes
- Coldtower's coolers come equipped with a 12 volt power supply and an upgraded 1/2" I.D. flex hose allowing more airflow than the standard hose providing maximum cooling
- The super tower cooler is easy to install and is compatible with any kegerator
Do you want to dispense colder, less foamy beer from your kegerator? Look no further, Coldtower offers the best coolers on the market. The Coldtower Super Tower Cooler is capable of cooling your beer, making even the first beer of the day ice cold, while simultaneously eliminating excess foam.
After many designs and tests, Coldtower has produced a cooling system like no other. This tower cooler comes equipped with a powerful 34 CFM (cubic feet per minute) blower that blasts cold air into your beer tower, similar to the way an air conditioner cools down your car. The combination of the Coldtower design and a powerful blower distributing air directly into the air hose, opposed to a computer box fan like many competitors, yielding the best results possible for chilling your beer. The 34 CFM is capable of lowering the tower temperature by 20-25° more than competing computer boxes. The blower is very powerful, yet very quiet, and has the ability to cool your tower in just a few minutes after being turned on. The blower is also capable of easily cooling a dual tap tower. The factory injection molded design provides durability and protects the blower from moisture and icing.
The Coldtower super tower cooler is powered by a 12 volt, high efficient power supply, and comes equipped with a switch on the power cord so you don't have to open the kegerator door to turn the unit on or off. This included switch enables you to power the cooler whenever you please, allowing you to save on your electric bill or prolong the life of your tower cooler. Tower cooler includes the 12 volt power supply as well as a 1/2" I.D. flex hose, providing you with everything you need to get it running right away. The upgraded 1/2" connector and hose allow more airflow than the standard 3/8" hose and connector providing you with maximum cooling. This Coldtower super cooler is easy to install and is compatible with any kegerator.
- Make sure to have clean beer lines and the CO2 pressure is set properly before installation of the tower cooler. This unit will not prevent foamy beer caused by dirty beer lines or improperly set CO2 pressure. Depending on how cold your kegerator gets, you may want to leave tower cooler running constantly and not switch it off. If your kegerator gets very cold and forms ice on the cooling plate, ice could form on the blower when it is switched off, resulting in a noisy blower when switched on, or possible blower failure. This will probably NOT be a problem unless you have modified your kegerator to make it colder or if you are controlling the temperature externally with a temperature controller.
No customer reviews available.