- Designed to pull from the side of the kettle instead of the middle
- Helps reduce trub from entering your fermenter
- By adjusting the height of the dip tube you can also control how much wort you leave behind in the kettle
- Has a 1/2 inch MPT fitting on the end, that screws into the inside coupler of the kettle
- Will only work if your kettle has a 1/2 inch FPT coupler on the inside
This Copper Diverter is designed to pull from the side of the kettle or brew pot instead of the middle. Pulling from the side helps reduce trub from entering your fermenter. Adjusting the height of the dip tube allows you to control how much wort you leave behind in the kettle. This Kettle Diverter has a 1/2" MPT fitting that screws directly inside the coupler of the kettle and will only work if your kettle has a 1/2" FPT coupler inside.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.