BSG Dingemans Pilsen -55lbModel: MDIN1011
$133.32SAVE 30% - $40.00
- This 55 lb bag of Dingemans Pilsen is a Belgian lager malt that is well modified and can be easily infusion mashed
- Dingemans Pilsen is very light in color and carries a strong, sweet malt flavor
- Dingemans Pilsen has sufficient diastatic power to support high proportions of specialty malts and adjuncts
- Suitable as a base malt for all types of beer
Dingemans Pilsen is a Belgian lager malt made from 2-row barley. It is very light in color, and carries a strong, sweet malt flavor. Like most modern lager malts, it is fairly well modified, and can be easily infusion mashed. It has sufficient diastatic power to support high proportions of specialty malts and adjuncts. Suitable as a base malt for all types of beer, its light color is usually used for lagers.
- Size: 55 lb
- Malt Type: Base
- Orgin: Europe
- Color: 1.4-1.8 °Lovibond (2.3-3.5 EBC)
- Protein: 10.5 - 11.5%
- Moisture: 4.6% max.
- Extract (dry): 80% min.
- Usage: 100% max.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including acrylamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.